Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and Exercise Advice: Very much appreciated.

SlimmingSarah

Hey there.

My name is Sarah and I am new to the forum. I am in desperate need of advice as what to do with my diet and exercise regime as I have lost a fair bit of weight but have a long way to go!

With light exercise at my gym and the Tony Ferguson diet I have lost 21kgs but I find all the sugar in the shakes makes me break out and feel lethargic a whole lot of the time. I also feel that once I get off the strict diet with no carbs, I am going to start gaining weight quickly so I want a clean diet that I can sustain. I was 97-98kgs when I started the diet and now I am down to around 77kgs with the aim of getting down to 65kgs.

After dropping the weight I am starting to feel more energetic but it has been two months since Ive lost any weight.

My current diet is as follows : 2x 'Body Shape for Women' protein shakes daily, a sandwich at lunch, 2x pieces of fruit and what ever my partner cooks for dinner which is usually something rice or pasta based.

I realise that I will have to (And am willing to) cut the carbs out of my diet and dramatically increase my exercise.

I currently attend the gym 4 times a week but admittedly I do not work out exceptionally hard.

I was wondering if anyone could offer a diet/exercise regime (as specific as possible) that would help me in stipping down the next half of the weight I have to lose. I am looking to get fit and healthy, not just skinny.

Thank you very much,
Sarah.

Stats:
Weight: 77kgs
Height: 5'8
Aim: 65kgs
Fitness: Low to medium

Top Bottom