Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and blood type

Great points all, I find it useful to have a certain amount of starchy carbs in my diet. The oats and sweet potatoes work well for me. It is really a matter of balance. I'm an O type as well. I keep my carbs around 50-120 depending on what day it is. By keeping a small amount in on a daily basis really keeps the cravings out.

Iam following the blood type diet at this time. I have been on it for 5 weeks. Results are awesome. I wasnt doing so well at first so my nutrionist and trainer pin pointed the problem. I was having a 1/2 c. of oats every morning. Now I rarely have them because they were setting me back due to a carb overload in the a.m. and during the day the only carbs I have are green veggies.
So far I lost 3/12 % b/f and I will be cjecked again next week. My muscles are coming out so strong. My only problem is that I really need to increase cardio so I have made it a goal to do so. I am a model preparing for a photo shoot so it has been a lot of focus for me and I cannot wait to eat a taco or something good for a change. lol

Sky

And what should a A+ type eat ?

I have found that eating carbs could also make me feel asleep when taken at noon

When I have a carb rich breakfast it is usually OK

If you go to pubmed and look for glyconutrients, you can find some of the studies being done.

Playmate Sky said:
So far I lost 3/12 % b/f and I will be cjecked again next week. Sky

3/12%?

tell me thats a typo. you mean 3 1/2% as in 3.5 or 3/12(or 1/4) as in .25.

if its 3/12, i would rethink whether you feel its working. for 5 weeks, thats not alot of bodyfat. now if its 3.5% then you are cookin.

whats your ht/wt?

Basically,

* Type A types
should basically stick to fruits and zvegetables (high carbs / low fat).
They have thicker blood than other blood types, a sensitive immune system, and should not consume dairy products, animal fats and meats.
Hey, what's that crap ? I can't eat meat !? :(
They are at a heightened risk for cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer.

* Type B types
should consume a balanced diet (fruits and vegetables, grains, fish, dairy, meat, but avoid chicken).
They have the best chance of bypassing or overcoming everyday types of diseases, including heart disease and cancer.

* Type AB types
should consume a mostly vegetarian diet, and only on rare occasions some
fish, meat (no chicken), and dairy.

* Type O types
should basically stick to a high protein diet (including red meat), low carbs, and
enriched with fruits and vegetables. They should limit the intake of wheat germ, whole wheat products, corn, and avoid dairy products and most nuts.
Type O types are commonly affected with hypothyroidism, high stomach acid
(leading to ulcers), and thinner blood with greater resistance to blood clotting.

based on Peter D'Adamo's research

Anthrax said:

* Type B types
should consume a balanced diet (fruits and vegetables, grains, fish, dairy, meat, but avoid chicken).
They have the best chance of bypassing or overcoming everyday types of diseases, including heart disease and cancer.

thats interesting. where did you find this information? i want to read more about it. lol, im getting sick of chicken anyways.

liftbig, that's from the Eat Right For Your Type book. If you want some other info on the studies going on, just go to pubmed. That one book hardly encompasses all the research being done.

Liftbig said:

thats interesting. where did you find this information? i want to read more about it. lol, im getting sick of chicken anyways.

from here

But, as spatts said, you'd better look for more accute info on pubmed

Top Bottom