Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet!

msam76

Here is a diet I have been following for a couple of weeks. Sometimes I feel like crashing. Let me know what you think:

Breakfast:
5 egg whites, 1 whole egg
2 slices bacon
med. grapefruit

meal 2
protein shake

lunch:
6oz lean ground beef/chicken/fish
1 cup rice
broccoli/carrots/cauliflower

meal 4:
1 cup cottage cheese

dinner:
6oz lean ground beef/chicken/fish
1 cup rice/potato
broccoli/carrots/cauliflower

meal 6
protein shake

Supplements and stuff:
test prop (50mg per 7 days, divided between e3d)
clen
sesapure/levorex/glucorell
no explode before workouts
ultra 4
L-taurine
potassium
calcium
milk thistle
glutaine select

I drink a ton of water (now with crystal light), about 2 gallons a day due to the clen. So far, no problems with muscle cramping. But sometimes I just don't feel up to par. Could it be the diet?

Weight is around 175 now. total cals usually work out to be between 1600 and 1800. I am trying to cut bodyfat down. protein is over 200, fats under 30%. carbs are a little high, will have to work on that.

I know that when I ttok clen I just plain felt like crap. Then it compromised my immune system and I got shingles.....SO maybe it is just the clen in general....your cals look right for your weight and your diet looks tight

Clen in general can make you feel like crap - IMO.

Can be lack of sleep, lack of nutrients, high stress - anything. Tough to say. What is the macro breakdown? Not sure carbs are too high without a breakdown - plus, depending on your activity level and exercise choices, carbs might be totally fine.

I use fitday so here's the breakdown:

fat 52g at 27%
carbs 128g at 28%
protein 190g at 44%
fiber 14g

I would like to get my protein over 200g or 50%+
Stress is ok, maybe it is the clen. haven't been on it very long so am still on low dose. I will see what happens when I up it. If I feel worse, I'll know that is what caused it.

Maybe I should clarify "crashing" I feel like I have no energy and could sleep for several hours or most of the day. Maybe add some vitamin B complex?

IMO, carbs are not too high. Not sure why you want to drop them lower. Maybe try carb cycling.

Clen is very likely the cause of feeling like crap. It can crack you out, and then leave you with no energy once the "high" is over.

I've tried clen and had to stop after about 10 days, I felt like shit, tired all the time and once I stopped, I was back 100 %. Have you tried using ECA stack?

ECA stack was the best, but can't get ephedria right now. Clen is going ok, just started it a few days ago. Didn't notice the shaking today at work.

Top Bottom