Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diarrhea while taking anavar

Ashley Blendy

I started taking anavar at 10 mg a day and for some reason every time I take my tab in the morning about 20 minutes later I feel stomach cramps and I have to go to the bathroom and my feces turn waterty, but it's that one time I take anavar, why is that?

It is a rather normal side effect with all oral steroids, which will kill off your natural stomach flora, hence the issues you are experiencing. Taking some probiotics and digestive enzymes.

Start taking the anavar with food and start supplementing with a good quality probiotic.

A good quality probiotic won't be cheap. Go to a health food store and get one that is refrigerated. Remember that probiotics are a live bacteria. A probiotic kept at room temperature will have very little live bacteria left in it.

Hard to say for sure if it is the tablet or not. It could be the filler in the tablet. Remember that there is a very small amount of active compound in these tablets. Try taking with food and if there is still an issue just drop the var all together.

Top Bottom