Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHEA on females

I was wondering how effective this is for enhancing libido and hormonal balance on woman, I have seen Contradictory information about it not been effective on woman as in man, I would like to try it out , Thank you for any feed back on this.

DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone produced by your body's adrenal glands. The problem with DHEA supplements is that it is a persecutor to BOTH male and female sex hormones. I.e. testosterone and estrogen.

In my opinion, there are much better options. Unless you are sufficient in DHEA, using DHEA will probably raise testosterone and estrogen levels in equal amounts. That's obviously not what you want.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com or a topical DHEA product that has anti-estrogen ingredients added like RS Transderm. That way you get the testosterone boosting effects with none of the possible estrogen related side effects.

I agree with Steve. HCGenerate is a great product for increasing libido and is effective for both men and women. I would dose it at 5 caps per day.

Top Bottom