Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHEA .... any females use it and was it good

JonnyJuice

hello all my girl wants to try anavar but the availability sucks so in the mean time a woman came into my store saying she had much luck on Dhea. its leaned her out and made her stronger. have any of u had similar experiences good or bad thanks oh she is 23 5' 115 thanks to all

If your girl is just 23, I wouldn't recommend DHEA. Based on what I've read, it's mostly helpful for older people whose natural DHEA levels have dropped. I've looked into it for myself (I'm 37) but decided to wait for now.

Check out this page for more info on DHEA:

http://www.lef.org/prod_desc/item00335.html

Here are some quotes from that page about why a 23 year old might NOT want to take DHEA:

"DHEA can increase serum estrogen levels in women and eliminate the need for estrogen replacement therapy in some women."

At age 23, she probably has more than enough estrogen, and excess estrogen is the last thing women need for losing fat and gaining muscle.

"If DHEA were to elevate estrogens too much, this could theoretically increase the risk of estrogen receptor positive breast cancer cells proliferating faster."

Maybe somebody will post whose had actual experience with DHEA. I'd like to know more too.

I'm 48, and when I took DHEA, all it did was break me out! Yikes--all my blood levels were fine. I think there have to be better things to take to burn fat. Stronger--more weight.

ok all well thank you thanks you for all the info i think she will stay away from it and we will continue to look for ANAVAR thanks again

I am 39 and yes DHEA did break me out at first ( I was taking 25 mg a day) but I managed the breakouts for the benefits. Our skin does change as we get older. I was at 174 pounds 2 months ago. I am now 151. DHEA changed the way my body reacted to food ( if that makes sense) I felt better and more energetic in the morning and those foods like ribs (my fav) just did not appeal to me. I drank 2 large glasses of water after I took the DHEA and just did not have an appetite for hours. You have to learn to balance the foods you love with what is right for you. I think women can benefit from DHEA, especially those who catch colds and feel not so good often. If 25 mg is too much a day do it every other day. I found nothing but great things from it. I even give it o my pet who is about 15 pounds overweight. It is great for the immune system.

My GF did DHEA for about 2 months (25mg/day I believe). She noticed an overall improvement in general attitude and well-being (subtle, but noticeable) and it made her lose a little hair (?). Both of those stopped/reversed after she stopped taking it. She's 42.

Top Bottom