Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dessert

canon6

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello,[/FONT]
I really love having a dessert after dinner, I usually have a Weight Watchers dessert or fruit and yogurt. Will I still be able to get good results?

I do 40mins of weight training 3 times a week and 40mins of cardio 2 times a week.

Thanks.

flexible dieting only works when you sub in the desert instead of your dinner

the reason is let's say you have a standard 300-400 calorie dinner.. then have desert which is another 300-400 calories.. now you are going to easily go over maintenance

keep in mind 1 hour of solid exercise as a women will burn 300 calories only. so you are going to spin your wheels doing this

so if you insist on desert give up a meal, that is the only way i see this working for you and keep the portion SMALL

Fruit is very low calorie. Having a piece of fruit after dinner will not derail your fitness goals at all.

Just make sure it's whole fruit. Not fruit juice or fruit snacks or anything like that.

I have 1 piece of fruit before bed every night. I really enjoy it and it cuts my sweet tooth

Top Bottom