Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

desperately seeking.....more answers...

Hi Mikki
Just wondering how you got on - how did your blood tests go? Have you found any answers yet?

Ok, I had this same problem and you are about the same hieght that i am......I started in the gym and cardio after 8 yrs of being out last august. I build muscle very easily and used to amateur bodybuild at 24 or so ....I am now 41 almost 42. i look 29....i am blessed that way....i guess....anyway i was doing cardio about 5 hours and lifting about 6to 8 hours a week. In dec i went on a cruise and when the pictures came back i looked huge....i thought....so I decided to make some changes....I cut fat down to 15 to 20 grams a day and cut sugar quite a bit....I dont eat much meat but do drink protein powders...low in fat and carbs....I watch carbs about 75 a day and eat healthy choice or lean cuisine once or twice per day. i also eat low carb protein bars.....I upped my cardio to 7 to 10 hours per week, and quit going to the gym. I started back in the gym last week. everyone is amazed at how i look. I also took the liquid clenbutrix twice a day made by vpx sports....that i believe was the kikker.... I still wieght around 135lbs but look much smaller and wear a 4 to 6 petite...although like i said i have the bigger muscle thing going on.....i am getting were i want to go with my body now but have fat on upper thight that is extremely stubborn and have started a steroid routine. I hope i have helped and if you need to know anything else feel free to write me. fitness is it......Loretta

Blondey-
thanks for checking up on me :)
Still searching :)
Haven't gotten bloodwork done :xeye:
Started working with a different trainer last week and spent most of yesterday getting really mental.
Looked at pictures from the past year side by side...SCARY LOL
I'll keep searching and posting :)

mikki

Hi Mikki,

do you keep a training and diet log? I keep mine on fitday.com, it's easier than the excel doc I used to use. You can add in the calories you use for exercise and obtain weekly reports on your goals. And it's free. Maybe you are not getting enough calories.

I will pm you my link so you can check mine out.

Top Bottom