Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In desperate need of a fat burning drug

sammyjd

Hey Guys,
I have no idea about any of this and i need some help. Im a female, 18 years old, 172cm and weigh 62kg i need to get down to 55kg within 8 weeks. I have tried pills like slimina, POISON, acaiberry and also tony ferguson etc and could only lose 1kg max. I work out at the gym for a minimum of 1 hour a day with a mix of cardio and weight training most of the time i do 2 hours every day and still cant drop weight. I have fat around my stomach and theighs i NEED to lose as i am a model. Someone told me to try Clenbuterol or T3. What are your ideas?

Hey Guys,
I have no idea about any of this and i need some help. Im a female, 18 years old, 172cm and weigh 62kg i need to get down to 55kg within 8 weeks. I have tried pills like slimina, POISON, acaiberry and also tony ferguson etc and could only lose 1kg max. I work out at the gym for a minimum of 1 hour a day with a mix of cardio and weight training most of the time i do 2 hours every day and still cant drop weight. I have fat around my stomach and theighs i NEED to lose as i am a model. Someone told me to try Clenbuterol or T3. What are your ideas?

Nearly a kilo a week over the course of two months is possible without loosing muscle, but only just barely. You need to understand this though: if you loose muscle you just just look fatter. Your thighs might get smaller, but they will look softer. Keep the muscle.

Try intermittent fasting. No meal at all the first 5 hours of each day. If you must drink a morning coffee, absolutely no sugar or creamer. Best to eat or drink absolutely nothing though, including black coffee. The first meal should contain up to 100 low glycemic index carbs and plenty of protein and healthy fats to ensure you retain your muscle. Next meal may also contain carbs, though probably no more than 25 or so. Again, plenty of protein and healthy fats. Last meal of the day no carbs at all. Pure protein and fat.

Do a cardio session every day in the morning before your first meal.

If you do not know what low GI carbs and healthy fats are, you need to do some diet research. Look at the stickie at the top of this forum with the words "START HERE" in the title.

Thanks heaps! I have been following the paleo diet online which i think is really good. I dont drink coffee i dont eat any breads or dairy. My diet consists of wake up small bowel of oats with chopped up strawberries snack 1 boiled egg, lunch tuna salad made by myself or else a can of tuna with carrot sticks and dinner palm size of protein either chicken, steak or fish with steamed veggies?? Is that okay? i really want to try clen but i dont know which drug works best for girls

could it be that you dont eat enough throughtout the day to compensate for your workouts and etc??? If you read the intro to this website, they recommend to log your food intake daily by using online or phone softwares... I am not in the shape myself right now as I went through a long recovery mode, but I am Pro bikini competitor & fitness model... When i was running marathons, i didnt eat enough food to compensate for the energy i was losing while running. You would think that someone running over 40 miles per week and eating under 1600 calories would be in amazing shape.... not true. My body would retain everything i ate.... When i swtiched to bikini competitions, I really worked hard to re-adjust my food and learn to eat to support my fitness life.... Find out how much you are eating, and learn what macros work best for you.... Clen works for some, but not the others. Better to try and work on your diet first before you decide to take pills.

Thanks heaps! I have been following the paleo diet online which i think is really good. I dont drink coffee i dont eat any breads or dairy. My diet consists of wake up small bowel of oats with chopped up strawberries snack 1 boiled egg, lunch tuna salad made by myself or else a can of tuna with carrot sticks and dinner palm size of protein either chicken, steak or fish with steamed veggies?? Is that okay? i really want to try clen but i dont know which drug works best for girls

One boiled egg is 8 grams of protein, so no that is not ok. A "small bowl" of oats would not be enough carbs either.

hmm its so hard and depressing when you try diet work your butt off and dont see any results. I have started boot camp at 5am in the morning at my gym twice a week so hopefully this helps. Is it true that some girls have a pristine diet and excericse and still struggle to lose their fat around the belly area? Im thinking of taking speed im that desperate, Im creating a calendar with all these super hot girls and i need to be in shape and thats only in a few months. Im also in australia and i cant get clen from ANYWHERE!

If you don't take in enough fat your body is going to crank up its estrogen production. That means lower belly fat, butt fat and thigh fat will NOT go away.
You may want to take some Primrose Oil to combat that!

okay thankyou! i feel like im doing everything right and getting nowhere! I have a huge bikini modelling project coming up in june and it NEEDS to be gone!

Nearly a kilo a week over the course of two months is possible without loosing muscle, but only just barely. You need to understand this though: if you loose muscle you just just look fatter. Your thighs might get smaller, but they will look softer. Keep the muscle.

Try intermittent fasting. No meal at all the first 5 hours of each day. If you must drink a morning coffee, absolutely no sugar or creamer. Best to eat or drink absolutely nothing though, including black coffee. The first meal should contain up to 100 low glycemic index carbs and plenty of protein and healthy fats to ensure you retain your muscle. Next meal may also contain carbs, though probably no more than 25 or so. Again, plenty of protein and healthy fats. Last meal of the day no carbs at all. Pure protein and fat.

Do a cardio session every day in the morning before your first meal.

If you do not know what low GI carbs and healthy fats are, you need to do some diet research. Look at the stickie at the top of this forum with the words "START HERE" in the title.

This is exactly what you need to be doing. RottWill knows this stuff inside and out so listen to her advice. She will not steer you wrong.
Also lifting heavy weights will burn more cals for a longer time frame then cardio.
Read up on the stikies and follow RW and you will be fine.

For you at this point it would really be best to stay off the drugs. These are all power full drugs and not to be taken lightly. You must know what you are doing when using these and it takes a lot of study.
For instance on both clen and T3 there is a rebound effect that you have to deal with. And if you dont know how to do that you will look worse after then you do now.
Good luck and study up, there is tons of excellent diet info on here.

Top Bottom