x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

dermalin gel

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about dermalin gel within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: i am new to this forum. i ordered dermalin and was going to try as soon as i step up my workouts to the next level and start taking something with it, anyone know if this stuff actually works? also how dangerous is DNP, and is it safe to take at 130lbs 5'9?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: dermalin gel

Good Bro
    i am new to this forum. i ordered dermalin and was going to try as soon as i step up my workouts to the next level and start taking something with it, anyone know if this stuff actually works? also how dangerous is DNP, and is it safe to take at 130lbs 5'9?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I believe its called DermaLEAN,correct?Anyway,this is a product w/ good promise,as it does contain several effective ingredients 4 fat loss.If it is absorbed well through the skin you should see fat loss.As for DNP,I wouldn't touch it w/ a ten foot pole!

------------------
    wspwst