Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depletion diet plan question

jennesseLit

Hello Ladies, is this diet suitable for somebody who is 20 pounds overweight according to the height and weight chart?

It looks like you lose weight really quick following this diet, then just keep up working out to maintain it.

Thank You!

there are a million diets out there that are fad diets for a reason. you have to ask yourself can i mantain that diet for years? this is a total lifestyle change

i would focus on being ACTIVE 1-2 hours a day. cut out bad food.. eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water. trust me good things will happen

there are a couple really good things i can suggest too.. n2slin before your 2-3 largest meals of the day.. and GW or SR9009 from sarms1 1-2 hours before your activities.

FAD diets DO NOT work. Any weight you loose on a fad diet you will gain right back as soon as you come off the diet.

This is a LIFESTYLE. Not a diet. That's the most important take home message.

What does work is a well balanced, properly formulated diet that contains all the macronutrients. Your body wont be deprived of anything and you will be able to stick to the diet for the long term.

In this video I explain how to set up your calorie, protein, fat and carb requirements based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).
To loose weight that 200 pound person would eat 200 x 12-13 or 2400-2600 calories per day.

I am also quite against the template diets. What works for one person, might not work for another. So you cannot really rely on someone else's diet

The best things to do are calculate your TDEE first. Just google TDEE calculator and you will find one you can use. This will determine how many calories you burn in a day. Then all you want to do is track what you eat and make sure you are in a deficit of 300-500calories per day. Add in some cardio and weight training to that and you will lose weight at a healthy rate that you will keep off.

The key is consistency. You will need to stick to it every day and not just a few days per week.

Top Bottom