Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep Squats Make Girls Ass Bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4BADASS

I was wondering if going all the way down in squats make your ass bigger?

Is it better for girls to go parrallel or Deep, all teh way down..

this also would be done on the smith machine, with a plat under the heels.

And what is the best exercise for firming the femal ass?

Different girl is asking the question man..

She says squats are making her ass bigger..lol

why is it bad to use smith machine and put plates under the heels?

I thought it takes the pressure off your lower back?

spatterson said:
Sorry if I was curt; your other thread was gettin on my nerves. :lmao:

Squats will grow you a bum. The pressure on the lower back is because she's DOING IT WRONG:

When you set the bar on your shoulders, hold it low, grip wide, and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Pull the bar down on to you. Push your head back, not looking back, but neck into the bar. Arch your back HARD. This is ALL BEFORE YOU EVEN LIFT THE BAR OUT!! Then, arch the bar off the pegs, and back up into a wide stance. I do box squats, so I'll explain it that way. You sit BACK BACK BACK. This takes ALOT of hammie and hip flexor strength. You rest just long enough on the box to do this one key thing: You release the hip flexor, and WITHOUT EVER LOSING THE ARCH IN YOUR BACK, you flex your GLUTES to pop back up...NOT YOUR QUADS. When you look at a side view, the end of the bar should be traveling straight up and down. If your lower back hurts, you're doing it wrong.

A wise old man taught me the same thing once...good advice.

B True

I can't remember the thread but it was W6 that pointed out that it's not the muscle making the big ass, it's all the fat around it.:FRlol: I was using that as an excuse not to squat...

How high should the box or bench be to your body?

should it be Knee level?

below the knees?

should your legs be in a 90 degree angle when your on the box or more?

And in your post , you say your BACK, BACK, BACK , do you mean your leaning on something like in a chair?

spatts....
will these help with a "flat ass"...??? lol..
mines not really FLAT, but damn close..
will these box squats eventually give me that ghetto booty look...:D

4BADASS said:
I was wondering if going all the way down in squats make your ass bigger?

Is it better for girls to go parrallel or Deep, all teh way down..

this also would be done on the smith machine, with a plat under the heels.

And what is the best exercise for firming the femal ass?

Hmmm :lmao: :lmao:

Funny, on another thread I believe you were passing yourself off as some sort of trainer, no? Are you looking for info for your *cough* clients or for your girlfriend? Or are you a girl pretending to be a guy looking for info for yourself?

Why Do Some Women Think Muscle Is Unsexy?

I know theres a line to draw for some girls, but im working on one that wants a :
flat stomach (but know definition)
Thin body
straight arms (no sexy roundness or curves)
straight legs( same as above)
and a disant chest.

When she sees a picture of a fitness model or bikini model she says 'thats to much muscle' she looks like a guy.

she complains about how you can see all there muscles. I told her thats just for contest and they dont walk around like that and its very hard to get that way.

She just started lifting wieghts,,,only twice a week , but is now worried about getting to big or growing muscle.

I wish i could measure her arms so I could post it and you ll see im not making all this up.
I ve spok to a couple other guys and they say the same thing about there wives.

AND WHATS WITH GIRLS THINKING EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT THEM IN THE WIEGHT ROOM?
IGNORE IT, DAMN IT!

Girls, Ladies help any advice for me and all the weman that see this thread.
HELP STOP THE MYTHS!

Wouldn't you already have an idea as to the answer to this question?

When you put plates under the heels you are isolating the quads, yes, but at the expense of the hamstrings. While this may seem to make sense from a certain POV, one of the functions of the hamstring is to protect the patella tendon during knee extension through co-contration. The more you remove the hamstring, the more you are exposing the knee to injury.

More hamstring involvement with a real squat, to say nothing of the fact that the man who invented the machine was not even named Smith. The fact that he was to embarrased to put his real name on it should tell you something.

spatterson said:
A box sqaut or a regular squat, done with proper form, will use the glutes to ascend, thereby building your glutes.
Building the glutes so long as you keep the reps LOW enough - right?

Hmmm, interesting idea Arioch. My personal experience is that I can't squat due to a basically fused ankle UNLESS I put plates under my heels or use a smith machine. Fortunately my knees are fine, but a lot of folks around me all complain of the knee probs and lower back pain associated with these two squat methods, so I wonder how much of this is the ergonomics of an individuals body (ie genetics), versus poor form versus just good/bad luck?? Plates under the heels without a doubt makes this one of the best quad isolation exercises IMHO. I use a variety of lunges to hit the ham/glute/quad trio.

Anyway, the answer to the question is that normal, proper squats will definitely build the butt muscle and, without a loss of bodyfat to compensate, this can make your butt look bigger. But at least it's a firmer, higher, rounder butt. Beats the heck out of a flat or saggy butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom