Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep Squats Make Girls Ass Bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Deep Squats Make Girls Ass Bigger?

velvett said:

Hmmm :lmao: :lmao:

Funny, on another thread I believe you were passing yourself off as some sort of trainer, no? Are you looking for info for your *cough* clients or for your girlfriend? Or are you a girl pretending to be a guy looking for info for yourself?

Wouldn't you already have an idea as to the answer to this question?

Thanks for your Help....

I cant believe you re a Mod?

How old are you? GROW UP YOU FAT LITTLE SPOILED BITCH!

StOP FLAMMING ON MY THREADS!

b fold the truth said:

A wise old man taught me the same thing once...good advice.

B True

This jedi still knows a few things....tread lightly young skywalker.

:lmao:

Lets not start callin my girls names...or u will have to deal w/ me...my best advice to you is get your friends that have all these questions on here themselves...we dont bite....do a search too....and I would also check out the training board as well....keep things quiet....no yellin.....and my virgin ears!!!!:(

Well, MS, there are always exceptions. For example, I get away with doing everything wrong in the deadlift, yet it is easily my best lift. I always tell my athletes some version of "Don't pull like me."

Then, of course, they want to argue.

Back on the original topic, I find it quite odd when a woman looks like an eleven year old boy from behind. And disappointing as well.

squats

as a man, my opinion is that girls who squat are infinitely sexier than girls who merely diet down to rail thin proportions. it may not be the prevailing attitude in our society but i think things are changing.

Arioch said:
When you put plates under the heels you are isolating the quads, yes, but at the expense of the hamstrings. While this may seem to make sense from a certain POV, one of the functions of the hamstring is to protect the patella tendon during knee extension through co-contration. The more you remove the hamstring, the more you are exposing the knee to injury.

More hamstring involvement with a real squat, to say nothing of the fact that the man who invented the machine was not even named Smith. The fact that he was to embarrased to put his real name on it should tell you something.

THIS IS GREAT INFO ABOVE!

NO going all the way down will NOT make your butt big...eating too much will though. Also some people are born with more muscle and or fat tissue in this area.

It is not necessary to go ALL the way down and in fact this can screw up the low back in many. Squat until the tops of the thighs are parallel to the floor....this is lower than most people go.

NEVER and I mean NEVER raise the heels while squatting!....for the reasons above and because the sheering forse on the knee is way too high. It also greatly limits the amount of weight that you can use in good form.

The Smith machine should never be used for squats unless you really have a terrible time with too much forward lean with the regular squat. This can be reduced a lot by getting flexible in the calves, ankles and hips.

Squat in the power rack flat footed with some solid shoes like basketball shoes or deadlifting shoes(not running shoes)

Cant you just strenthin your hamgstrings on a another machine?

The gym I work out in , alot of the guys dont even squat in the squat rack. Only a couple. For a girl to leave the smithmachine and squat by the racks is going to be a workout in it self. :fro: LOL

ok spatts is gonna beat me with a stick (or her hip crease or her hamstrings.. heehee) but i prefer to use the smith machine for squats at this point because it allows me to focus on my form... when i feel that my form doesn't suffer with regular squats then i will do so... i gots long legs so it's not so easy to keep my balance.. *readies herself for a beating*

:)

The squat done in the proper mannier is the single best excerize there is to work everything below the rib cage. I know this is such a big general thing to say but i feel that years of squating has shown me this is true. Certainly there are others we need to do for the LB but this one you should never go without.

I see so many people that are afraid of the squat and make so much energy trying to find ways and excuses NOT to squat or ways to make it easier.

More can be done with the squat to train the lower body then any other one excerize. Learn to do it right, then embrace it like a lover and then watch all the wonderful things that happens to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom