Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for woman?

Sassy, I appreciate your thoughts.. Nothing is set in stone yet, I was just seeking some opinions for her. I had her read everyones post, and she is not quite sure what route to take. Im guessing she wont use it.. I just want to research it a little more, and of course seek other options if its safer for her..

Good advice Sassy. First, determine what is causing the pain. Take the simple approaches first. Rest, Ice, etc. Also think about the issues causing the pain. Poor form, too much of a certain cardio etc. Deca should be started LOW and work your way up but you MUST be patient with the long lasting ester. Giving up and wanting to up ANYTHING is foolish. Less is always better. Be safe.

I've done deca on the past, and in my experience it isn't worth the effort because of the virilization sides. I'm sure she knows what I mean.

It sures gives cool size, but joint pain sometimes comes from too low bf % as well.

My advice is that if she is still doing the cycle is that keep doses low, if she goes high for 4-6 weeks and at the middle of the cycle she feels sore throat and changes in the voice it may be not too long until she start seeing other sides.

If the problem are her joints. Let her include glucosamine or papaya in her diet at morning and at night. It is more natural and she is still on time to take her off her diet more near to the competition. It has helped me.

Top Bottom