Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for woman?

ItalianMuscle27

TRANCE ADDICT
Platinum
Just curious if any ladies have used deca in the past, and if so, what doses were used and for how long?? Benefits? and anything else relevant..

Reason I am asking, my girl used some in the past before she met me, but at like 25-50mgs/week. And im not too familiar with woman using this, and if its a good idea or not.. I told her I would look into it, but just wanted a womans opinion.. Her joints have been aching lately, and she said this helped her before.. Good idea or no??

Thanks in advanced..

There are plenty of women who use deca, primarily for size / competition. Its not what I'd recommend for someone who wants "lean out & tone up" (*snicker*). Before even suggesting it I'd want to know what is the purpose & goal.

Her joints have been aching lately, especially in her knees. She plans on doing the figure at the Arnold next year, and she is starting her training next week. This wouldnt be her first time using, she has used deca years ago before she met me, and has done 2 cycles with var/gh the last couple of years.. I guess my question would be, in very minute doses like 25mg/week, would that be a good dose for her? She is not looking to put on size by any means, and she just wants to use it for 4-6 weeks. Ive read that small doses would be ok for female, but just wanted another female opinion..

She reacts extremely well to var, so im guessing deca would be beneficial for what she is looking for..

Anyone? Jeeeezzz

Thanks to the one member who PMed me! Looks like we will go with 25-50mg/week and see what happens!

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Anyone? Jeeeezzz

Thanks to the one member who PMed me! Looks like we will go with 25-50mg/week and see what happens!

hey. i tried 25 mg EW and it wasn't enough to ease joint pain (for me). I'm using 50mg EW and it's MY magic number. no sides. it didn't ease my joint pain at 25mg 2 x week, tho. I have to take the entire dose at one time.

i don't know how your friend reacts to AAS, her goals, etc - so can't really give you advice. Just my personal experience.

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Her joints have been aching lately, especially in her knees. She plans on doing the figure at the Arnold next year, and she is starting her training next week. This wouldnt be her first time using, she has used deca years ago before she met me, and has done 2 cycles with var/gh the last couple of years.. I guess my question would be, in very minute doses like 25mg/week, would that be a good dose for her? She is not looking to put on size by any means, and she just wants to use it for 4-6 weeks. Ive read that small doses would be ok for female, but just wanted another female opinion..

She reacts extremely well to var, so im guessing deca would be beneficial for what she is looking for..
If she is doing figure my opnion is she needs to stay natural unless her current stats are no muscle mass ala a Kate Moss waif. Yeah that is right I said stay natural but this is for sure the direction figure is going in. Take a look around at top competitors right now most have toned down there size and softned up a bit. It is the new flavour of figure.

As for her joints etc plenty of other things she can take that OTC that will help. Also stretching, listening to her body and resting when she needs to will do a lot of good. I learned about this the hard way last winter.

the-short-one said:
hey. i tried 25 mg EW and it wasn't enough to ease joint pain (for me). I'm using 50mg EW and it's MY magic number. no sides. it didn't ease my joint pain at 25mg 2 x week, tho. I have to take the entire dose at one time.

i don't know how your friend reacts to AAS, her goals, etc - so can't really give you advice. Just my personal experience.

I appreciate your comments, thank you. She was going to start at 25mg/ew, because last time she did deca at 50mg/week she said it was too much. So I think a good range is 25-50mg/week. She will take the entire dose at one time too. She hates needles.. :)

Her goals as of now, she is training for arnold figure competition.. She just needs something because her joints are aching bad, but not all the time. Just when she trains legs hard.. She reacts extremely well to anavar, and gh.. The guy she is training with and helping her with her posing, recommended some light doses of winstrol/b12 too, but I havent spoke with yet regarding this or the deca use. I just wanted some opinions, and I appreciate your help..

superqt4u2nv said:
If she is doing figure my opnion is she needs to stay natural unless her current stats are no muscle mass ala a Kate Moss waif. Yeah that is right I said stay natural but this is for sure the direction figure is going in. Take a look around at top competitors right now most have toned down there size and softned up a bit. It is the new flavour of figure.

As for her joints etc plenty of other things she can take that OTC that will help. Also stretching, listening to her body and resting when she needs to will do a lot of good. I learned about this the hard way last winter.

She does pretty much stay natural all year, just a cycle or two of var and she did some gh last time around too. Its hard to say what they are looking for, because ive seen the girls and some are pretty jacked up and win, than the following year, you think that is the look they want, than those same girls dont place.. I just pulled out a magazine my girl was reading, and the girls do look more toned down now.. Her look is not the problem, its the posing.. But she actually just started posing after every workout, and is not waiting till last minute to start doing it.. I told her she should be practicing everyday, and she agreed.(So did her trainer too)

She stretches all the time, but she still aches.. I havent ever found anything over the counter to help with joints. Im not a fan of that stuff, because most doesnt work..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
She does pretty much stay natural all year, just a cycle or two of var and she did some gh last time around too. Its hard to say what they are looking for, because ive seen the girls and some are pretty jacked up and win, than the following year, you think that is the look they want, than those same girls dont place.. I just pulled out a magazine my girl was reading, and the girls do look more toned down now.. Her look is not the problem, its the posing.. But she actually just started posing after every workout, and is not waiting till last minute to start doing it.. I told her she should be practicing everyday, and she agreed.(So did her trainer too)

She stretches all the time, but she still aches.. I havent ever found anything over the counter to help with joints. Im not a fan of that stuff, because most doesnt work..

Have her get blood work. Look at Cortisol, when mine is high I hurt more. Check E, when it's low, she'll hurt. My wife can attest to that, (she has low E naturally). Stay away from the Winny, not worth it imo. B12 may give some energy, depends what blood work shows.

ItalianMuscle27 said:

It is your call I was convinced until my last show that everyone had to be juicing. I see now that most are for sure not. Take a look around this trend right now is smaller tighter lean great abs, a little delt cap and some decent legs IMO if you don't have complete shit for genetics that can all be achieved naturally. The girls I seen place tops at my last show were surly natural. Figure is making a statement right now that it is not bodybuilding and girls with that physic will not be rewarded. Better yet check out the Arnold this year and see what gets reward. If you know some NPC judges talk to them. I know of another site where several NPC judges post you could pm them if you don’t take my word for it this look in figure is here to stay.

Has she been to a chiropractor or some that does ART? I had serious issues last winter I started taking labrada elastic joint along with seeing a chiro the speclized in sports related injuries. He never once told me to stop lifting he gave me tons of exercises etc to help me strengthen my weak areas. I really don’t think deca is the cure for her cause once she comes off those issues will still be there.

Top Bottom