Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for woman

Miachick

this agent has some pretty good results on woman for bulking and mild side effects, do you think a low dose of 200mg a week could give me results? I'm 28 years old, 5'8 and weight 146 lbs, for some reason it's difficult for me to gain weight so I'm considering deca as an option, thank you.

I really do not think it is smart for a female to use deca. You are going to really risk developing permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth, etc.

The only 2 steroids that I feel are safe for female usage are primobolan and anavar. If you are looking for an injectable anabolic, I recommend primobolan.

Check out this article I wrote on women and primobolan -> https://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

I have seen women use deca and EQ around 50mg per week but I think you are better off with anavar or primo. Actually I do not recommend steroids at all for women unless they are bodybuilding competitors.

Top Bottom