Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca for females after surgery

Safia.fit

Hi everyone, I have friends that take anabolics and many of them talk about deca as a great steroid for tendon damaged recovery and after surgery, my question is if helps on healing surgery incisions as well, I had my breast implants removed a few weeks ago and healing isn't making any progress, I'm worry about it, thank you.

I'll refer you to those with more knowledge but my gut says no. Deca makes the joints feel better but I'm not sure it actually heals in that way. And even if it helps the joints that doesn't make it ideal post surgery.

Have you seen your doctor?

Deca won't be the best help here. Mostly, because it is supposed to be beneficial for the joints and bones, and I don't see how those might have gotten affected by removing breast implants. A good thing to use, and it would be also safer, is Nutrobal MK-677. It will boost your GH production, which will contribute a lot to the healing process, and will improve your skin.

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

A great addition to the above list would be nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits HGH will - increased recovery, fat loss, improved sleep etc.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Steroids do not help with healing after surgery. The only compound you could look into is legit HGH which is extremely expensive.

Hi everyone, I have friends that take anabolics and many of them talk about deca as a great steroid for tendon damaged recovery and after surgery, my question is if helps on healing surgery incisions as well, I had my breast implants removed a few weeks ago and healing isn't making any progress, I'm worry about it, thank you.

Deca would not be the proper ester for you to take. I would take the shorter ester form like NPP and They're both 19 nors.

But for the answer you're looking for this would not give you the best healing properties although it is an anabolic it doesn't really focus or emphasize healing the joints and nerves like HGH or IGF-I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom