Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle

dmk777

Queen of EF :)
Hey all Rotten willow suggested that it might be a good idea to post about my cycle so here goes.
5 weeks ago after carefully contemplating I decided to take deca at 100ml per wk I decided to choose deca as it seemed like the safest route to gain and so far so good. After two weeks I noticed some incredible gains in strength and from there on only got better I went from benching 40 k to now 61k I did start to notice a little water retention which is normal and apparently should subside as I go off the cycle I have a slight sore throat with a dry hoarseness nothing to bad to worry about I notice as it comes up to my next 100 ml it gets better so I will keep a check on that also my sex drive is through the roof lol all good though . By last week I started to see some great definition appearing so hard work is paying off. I will add to this as the weeks go by and if anyone has any questions I will be sure to try and answer them.

Donna

Donna,

Be very wary of the voice. It will sneak up on you.

RD

Hey there Rebeca. ATM I notice it improving just before my next jab should I worry or should I worry when start to notice that it doesn't start to get better ,

Hi yorky cheers chic.

Just noticed my shoulders have some small red pimples on checked my back nothing as yet but will keep close eye on it. I was kinda expecting these as my skin seems more oily.

As for the saw throat that seems to be disappearing may have been a viral thing with having asthma I'm prone to throat and chest problems.

Yeah I dont think I have ever heard of a soar (saw) throat from Deca.
The backne is very normal for guys at least.
Have you noticed and diff in how your joints feel? At that dose for a guy prolly would not make any diff but am curious for your toughts.

Yeah I dont think I have ever heard of a soar (saw) throat from Deca.
The backne is very normal for guys at least.
Have you noticed and diff in how your joints feel? At that dose for a guy prolly would not make any diff but am curious for your toughts.

Yeah my throat has cleared up now matey think was a virus. Back seems to be ok so far though my shoulders r like a dot to dot lol. I don't mind that though will go away. Before I don't know if you remember I had joint problems esp my wrists though now it's gone altogether some one said the deca helps your joints so I presumed was down to that.

Cheers ZEd

Top Bottom