Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Cutiebolic

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey Ladies,

I forgot my ear buds this morning and am distracting myself during morning cardio... TG4EF

Figured I'd follow suit and finally start my own thread. I have 15 weeks before I compete, but I want to step on stage with a rocking physique.

Have been "prepping" in some form or another really since August, although I'm a lifelong fitness junkie. That being said, I'm not without my challenges. As I recently told a buddy, left to my own devices I would eat enough for someone who weighs 100 lb more than I do ;)

Also, like anyone else I have the regular life stresses and sometimes let these derail me. To get where I want to be I'm committing to staying focused... Eyes on the prize.

Anyway, I think for now this thread will just be a daily check in to log whether I'm hitting my cardio, lifting and macro goals.

Today's lift is legs, which I'm totally loving lately, but I'm gonna have to sneak away from work at noon to get it in -- that's what leggings under a skirt is for -- I'm working a 16 h day 4 days this week. Gotta pay the bills!! Fortunately cardio will be done in 5, 4, 3....

Thanks for tuning in!

xo

Hey Ladies,

I forgot my ear buds this morning and am distracting myself during morning cardio... TG4EF

Figured I'd follow suit and finally start my own thread. I have 15 weeks before I compete, but I want to step on stage with a rocking physique.

Have been "prepping" in some form or another really since August, although I'm a lifelong fitness junkie. That being said, I'm not without my challenges. As I recently told a buddy, left to my own devices I would eat enough for someone who weighs 100 lb more than I do ;)

Also, like anyone else I have the regular life stresses and sometimes let these derail me. To get where I want to be I'm committing to staying focused... Eyes on the prize.

Anyway, I think for now this thread will just be a daily check in to log whether I'm hitting my cardio, lifting and macro goals.

Today's lift is legs, which I'm totally loving lately, but I'm gonna have to sneak away from work at noon to get it in -- that's what leggings under a skirt is for -- I'm working a 16 h day 4 days this week. Gotta pay the bills!! Fortunately cardio will be done in 5, 4, 3....

Thanks for tuning in!

xo

I think you look amazing!

Agreed snipers! Thanks for starting this post it will benefit us all in someway including yourself , best of luck with your goals. And well done for juggling your busy work and home life and still managing to fit in training that's great!!

All the best Cutey.

Dang cutey, you sure as heck are ambitiious. If you need any help or have any questions hit RADAR up. He really has prepped a lot of peeps for their first and latter shows. He has forgotten more then most of us will ever know to begin with.
Good luck and keep posting chika!

Thanks for all the support!!

On way to crush legs now...

Hoping I don't get caught sneaking away!!! Guess I can't get fired twice, tho ;p

PS Radar is already my non-spiritual (and sometimes spiritual) advisor

Starting the week of right. Making a huge decision to compete and getting right into it with legs. I love it!!!

Great lunchtime leg lift, a little Right Guard and back to work.

Crushed it good, tho...

Thanks for all the shoutouts!! :p

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Disclaimer: if you take my relationship advice, you get what you pay for....

Thanks for all the support!!

On way to crush legs now...

Hoping I don't get caught sneaking away!!! Guess I can't get fired twice, tho ;p

PS Radar is already my non-spiritual (and sometimes spiritual) advisor

AWWW! now i'm blushing!

Top Bottom