Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

15 more minutes of work before I go home to SLEEP and then hopefully feel up for some AM cardio. Amen.

I gotta say ur commitment to eating clean is unreal... What you consider blowing your diet is me eating clean lol. I would kill to be as lean as you are now! I can't wait to see pics when you compete (if you post them that is) :)

I gotta say ur commitment to eating clean is unreal... What you consider blowing your diet is me eating clean lol. I would kill to be as lean as you are now! I can't wait to see pics when you compete (if you post them that is) :)

Body building is 80% diet and 20% lifting. The body is more manipulated by food than anything imo. I eat so clean it would make you sick really. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Body building is 80% diet and 20% lifting. The body is more manipulated by food than anything imo. I eat so clean it would make you sick really. Lol

I agree... I think you could even say 98:2%

Honestly, it gets easier the longer you do it. It just becomes the way you eat. I can't even look at the other stuff now. If I try to eat it I feel gross. It is just too much -- like when someone wears too much perfume -- overload!

My cheats are clean cheats... In my mind, there's just no reason to give my body crappy material to work with. More commonly a cheat is just a bigger portion of something I was going to eat anyway. This generally isn't an issue except for contest prep (or if I'm sick/injured).

I used to stress so much about diet. Now I'm so much more relaxed because I know what is coming next and how I'm going to feel after I eat it and 2 hours after that. I eat for energy and to build good tissue. It feels good! The only thing I miss right now (although I have it occasionally in the off season) is red wine!

When I have tried to cheat and eat sweets or crap food I feel sick for days after. Totally agree Cb.

When I have tried to cheat and eat sweets or crap food I feel sick for days after. Totally agree Cb.

I wish I could be like you! If I don't have one day to eat whatever I want to every week, I just can't do it. I'm right around 18% now, but if I have up that day, I may make it to 10% lol!

I'm just jealous ;)

I agree... I think you could even say 98:2%

Honestly, it gets easier the longer you do it. It just becomes the way you eat. I can't even look at the other stuff now. If I try to eat it I feel gross. It is just too much -- like when someone wears too much perfume -- overload!

My cheats are clean cheats... In my mind, there's just no reason to give my body crappy material to work with. More commonly a cheat is just a bigger portion of something I was going to eat anyway. This generally isn't an issue except for contest prep (or if I'm sick/injured).

I used to stress so much about diet. Now I'm so much more relaxed because I know what is coming next and how I'm going to feel after I eat it and 2 hours after that. I eat for energy and to build good tissue. It feels good! The only thing I miss right now (although I have it occasionally in the off season) is red wine!

I am curious... What do you eat? As in types of food... I am so particular that my downfall is usually when eating the same exact thing (that I don't like to begin with) starts making me queasy, and I don't like enough other clean food to switch it up without falling off the wagon...

Right now all I eat in a day is egg whites, oatmeal, and bars and shakes. I'm right around 3000 calories per day, but I'm losing so much weight, I may have to change it up a bit..

I would appreciate any information you are willing to share...

I am curious... What do you eat? As in types of food... I am so particular that my downfall is usually when eating the same exact thing (that I don't like to begin with) starts making me queasy, and I don't like enough other clean food to switch it up without falling off the wagon...

Right now all I eat in a day is egg whites, oatmeal, and bars and shakes. I'm right around 3000 calories per day, but I'm losing so much weight, I may have to change it up a bit..

I would appreciate any information you are willing to share...

I think start by writing down everything you do eat. You'll start to notice patterns (for example, you really "jones" for crap if you're not eating enough good fat, or if you let your blood sugar get too low by going too long between meals).

If you're really dropping weight and there isn't something else going on then let's think a little bit about what came out of your diet. What changed?

I'm listening to you and the eating your describing does sound pretty terrible to tolerate. I would start, for you, with making at least some of your eggs real whole eggs... It's a much more complete protein.

Are you a vegetarian? I'm not hearing any meat in there

I don't know what your goals are, but my experience is that a good solid diet builds a good solid body. Supplements and shakes are good in a pinch but no substitute for good clean eating of real wholesome food.

If you want me to work with you I'm happy to. Just send me a PM.

I am curious... What do you eat? As in types of food...

Here's the list

In season:
1. Eggs, chicken, fish, steak
2. Brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, sweet potato
3. Green veggies and some fruits
4. Avocados, olive oil, fish oil
5. Very occasionally whey isolate (generally unflavored)
Other: coffee, cocoa (unsweetened), herbs and spices

Off season:
Same as above. Add nuts (almonds, macs, walnuts), occasional red wine.

Um... Yeah... That's it right now

I have had other plans at different times but those are the building blocks for where I am now.

I designed nutritional plans for people for a living so I'm more than happy to work with people who are motivated. There's no big secret. If it were easy everyone would do it. Try making some incremental changes and see how you feel.

Top Bottom