Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Wow Cutey amazing figure girl!! Hope your feeling better soon chic

This is a repost from a few weeks ago but it's all I have on my phone -- will try to take more today

Holy shites cutie...Looking good. you're trying to cut what? ! You are cut!! Looking good girl. How'd you get that stomach so learn and flat? Awesome. More pics. That's what you need to do.

Holy shites cutie...Looking good. you're trying to cut what? ! You are cut!! Looking good girl. How'd you get that stomach so learn and flat? Awesome. More pics. That's what you need to do.

I have to agree with my southern belle here. Definitely more pics. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks guys! Trust me, I'm looking pretty pathetic today!

I am sick. Toxic. This totally stinks :(

Yesterday I skipped cardio to try to let myself rest some. I did do my arm lift, but wasn’t too crazy about it. Laid low for the rest of the day but did have plans to meet a friend for dinner and pushed myself not to cancel, which, in retrospect, was a mistake. I woke up this morning feeling like absolute death. Ok, maybe that’s an exaggeration but I feel pretty lousy – just weak and exhausted. And I have a 16 hour day to work.

I did skip the workout this morning. I think it was the right choice. I definitely feel feverish and should be home in bed, but am not going to give these a-holes a reason to give me a poor eval on my way out the door.

Just trying to lay low, moving slow, drinking broth and Gatorade. Will rehab up and come back stronger. Just a minimal setback.

That’s the other thing. Trying to stay as close to my mealplan as I can but appetite is definitely an issue. I probably don’t need quite as much because I’m WAY less active than usual, but I also don’t want to stay a dishrag for too long!

Resting here. Hopefully all better tomorrow. I hate sitting still!

Thanks guys! Trust me, I'm looking pretty pathetic today!

I am sick. Toxic. This totally stinks :(

Yesterday I skipped cardio to try to let myself rest some. I did do my arm lift, but wasn’t too crazy about it. Laid low for the rest of the day but did have plans to meet a friend for dinner and pushed myself not to cancel, which, in retrospect, was a mistake. I woke up this morning feeling like absolute death. Ok, maybe that’s an exaggeration but I feel pretty lousy – just weak and exhausted. And I have a 16 hour day to work.

I did skip the workout this morning. I think it was the right choice. I definitely feel feverish and should be home in bed, but am not going to give these a-holes a reason to give me a poor eval on my way out the door.

Just trying to lay low, moving slow, drinking broth and Gatorade. Will rehab up and come back stronger. Just a minimal setback.

That’s the other thing. Trying to stay as close to my mealplan as I can but appetite is definitely an issue. I probably don’t need quite as much because I’m WAY less active than usual, but I also don’t want to stay a dishrag for too long!

Resting here. Hopefully all better tomorrow. I hate sitting still!

Sorry you're sick cutie. At least your looking hot sick. Think you did the best thing by resting today. Rest is invaluable..but hey...you know this!

So I know you don't post specific meal
Plans but how about a sample one? Come on. ;)

You'll be back on the horse soon!! Eat some bison.

Sorry you're sick cutie. At least your looking hot sick. Think you did the best thing by resting today. Rest is invaluable..but hey...you know this!

So I know you don't post specific meal
Plans but how about a sample one? Come on. ;)

You'll be back on the horse soon!! Eat some bison.

Did Zed give you a diet?

Feeling SO much better! A little gross cuz I didn't work out but have my appetite back which is a good sign ;p

Top Bottom