Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Jen let me tell you chic when I fist started out most people said to me why you WANa look like a man. And tbh that really upset me because I knew that was not what I wanted so I carried on regardless now 4 years down the line those people know how much training has changed my life for the better and they see how far I've come then same people including my parents said to me last week when I mention that I was pi**edoff coz I'd missed a rep said Donna don't worry look how far you came and whatever your doing you look amazing and were so proud of you. Now that meant the world to me. The way I look at life is the world would be a shity place of we were all the same ! You live your life the way you want chic it's not like you get a 2nd chance.
And tbh I kinda wondered of your were thinking of cutting lol now reading this post I know otherwise.

Aw Donna!! Im so glad that everyone is accepting now and understands!! You know when its important to you you want it to be important to others and unfortunately it just doesn't work that way. So sorry you had to go through the negativity at the beginning. I'm glad everyone has turned around for the better.
Im still getting the negativity. If I work out over doing house work (I mean come on the house work wiil still be there when I get back) it is made out like I'm putting working out over everything. I can tell there is some tension with my working out. when I talk to my husband about my goals he usually asks why I want to be a man...and says comments about how women with big muscles are unattractive. Well, I like big muscles. And hey, it's my body!!

So, that's why I'm asking questions here. Besides, it is a workout forum right? How else will I learn? Sometimes I do not ask a lot of question because something hasn't come up that sparks questions. But then, like on Cutie's thread, something comes up and I get really interested and all these questions start forming. I've always wondered how ladies got ready for shows and competitions...so Im firing away. I'm definitely not there (at the competing stage..nowhere near it!)

so yall just ignore me and my questions.........well, I mean answer 'em...just don't read anything into it. Just curious and love the topic!!

Thanks Jen ! And i thinks it's great that you ask questions Jen it shows your wanting to learn,
As for the house work lol hey you ain't Cinderella lmao my workout comes before house work and I don't care lol it's better for me to get work done morning then straight to gym then home eat walk the dog then clean.
Good for you chic yeah it is your body and if you want something do bad you go get it huni. Cutey and the other peeps on here are so knowledgable I've learned so much since I joined EF before I could never get the question I had answered people used to contradict each other and the net does too you just don't know what to take notice of.

Nope, you're not on to me!! :)
Outstanding! I was having concerns here when I first read this.
I have no reason to cut or lose fat. Right now I'm eating everything in site (just not chicken) and my goal is to get big. BIG MUSCLES. That goal never changes.
Again Outstanding!!
Or at least until I get where I want which is going to be a really long time seeing where I'm at now. I'm curious like a cat. Yall don't understand!!!
Thats what I was hoping that you were seeking knowledge and thats a good thing.
I've been interested in fitness/lifting/dieting/nutrition/cutting my entire life with absolutely NO ONE to talk to about it. I sent my mom a pic of my arms the other day and she thinks I'm nuts. My husband thinks my goal is to be a man!! :(
Im really sorry to hear this sista. Hope you can make him undersand with enough time and patience.
Nobody over here gets what I'm trying to do!! Yall do though. So, I'm asking anything and everything I've ever wanted to know. Some of these concepts are really foreign to me. Like cutting cardio to lose fat or gain muscle! Most people, including myself think the opposite. And, do WAY too much cardio and then wonder why they never gain muscle (hence...me!!!)

So don't fret Zed..Im an open book. I am following your program...very dedicated and to the tea (swettea that is...LOL) I am looking forward to transitioning to the 5 x 5 program with you and adding even MORE muscle!! So!! You ain't on to nuffin!! :)
This made my day chika! All concerns put aside now.:beer:

I know it's hard to read tones in emails but I'm saying this very lighly. I just really don't want you to think that I am going behind your back and asking others questions.
LOL Really didnt cross my mind sista. Never feel like that. We are all freinds on here and you are welcome to all the knowledge that you can gain, ALWAYS!
I'm really just so interested by this stuff and feel like I have my own professors!! So, I'm asking everything!! You never know..when I get huge I might want to cut and compete and these questions might have just given me the key!! make sense?
Shonuff!

you do have to keep an eye on me though...just for other things...tend to be a lil crazy!!!
LOL yep our crazy sweettea. Gotta love ya chika!:evil:

Last edited:
Hang in there, Sweettea...

One day at a time. It will all work out!

12/16

Phone was dead for the gym this morning again so I literally brought my laptop and perched it on my machine :p I'm sure it looked ridiculous, but so do my legwarmers (just kidding).

Still, I did have a hard time feeling motivated this morning. I am exhausted. It's been a long week. When I run into this I sometimes split the hour up into 20 (or even 15) minute segments on different machines. My gym just bought some new cardio equipment so I actually kind of had fun trying some stuff out. Can't say it was the best workout but I got it done :)

I'm feeling a little better now that my ex agreed not to come visit tomorrow. He kept trying to show up here and I'm hoping he doesn't. I am just too sick of dealing with all this lame b.s. Working another super long shift today and had a conference to attend at lunch so no workout then... Will try to sneak out for my lift later. This whole day job thing is so annoying!

Glad to have at least gotten the cardio in and had another bison burger for lunch. YUM. So good.

Feeling like I'm moving in the right direction, which is good. Would really like to see another ab soon. Doing Slat's daily abs so I'll keep you guys posted.

Maybe I'll even take more pics over the weekend.

Thank you guys for all your support! It is SO great to have these amazing women!

xo

Hang in there, Sweettea...

One day at a time. It will all work out!

12/16

Phone was dead for the gym this morning again so I literally brought my laptop and perched it on my machine :p I'm sure it looked ridiculous, but so do my legwarmers (just kidding).

Still, I did have a hard time feeling motivated this morning. I am exhausted. It's been a long week. When I run into this I sometimes split the hour up into 20 (or even 15) minute segments on different machines. My gym just bought some new cardio equipment so I actually kind of had fun trying some stuff out. Can't say it was the best workout but I got it done :)

I'm feeling a little better now that my ex agreed not to come visit tomorrow. He kept trying to show up here and I'm hoping he doesn't. I am just too sick of dealing with all this lame b.s. Working another super long shift today and had a conference to attend at lunch so no workout then... Will try to sneak out for my lift later. This whole day job thing is so annoying!

Glad to have at least gotten the cardio in and had another bison burger for lunch. YUM. So good.

Feeling like I'm moving in the right direction, which is good. Would really like to see another ab soon. Doing Slat's daily abs so I'll keep you guys posted.

Maybe I'll even take more pics over the weekend.

Thank you guys for all your support! It is SO great to have these amazing women!

xo

Hey Cutey what's wrong wiv leg warmers lmao I wear them pink ones! (NOT) haha,
And well done for pushing yourself it's really hard to do that when there's lack of motivation I take my hat of to ya chic!,
Also I'm so pleased your ex isn't coming its not fair to be messing you around Like that when your trying to get on with your life ,
I agree you certainly are moving in the right direction your doing fantastic chic I love following your posts so helpful to me and I love to see people making there goal reachable ..

Have a lovely weekend Cutey.

Woke up a little sick this morning... Still gonna get my lift (arms, nuthin crazy) in but decided it would be wise to take it easy re cardio. Gonna go for a good long walk later but not "sweating out the humours" this time. Tried that yesterday and keep feeling worse. So apparently I need rest, zinc and vitamin C.

Hope you're all having a good Saturday!

xo

Ooh, also, I want to commit to staying on track with my food today. Doing well and excited to see the next "phase" of results! :D

Ooh, also, I want to commit to staying on track with my food today. Doing well and excited to see the next "phase" of results! :D

Cutie...so excited for you!! Great job on the dedication!! You're doing great!! Sorry you feel sick. Pamper yourself today.

Any chance of you posting up pics now and then pics at the finish? I want to be a voyeur!!

Top Bottom