Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Im on to you sweettea. You askin a lot of questions about cutting and loosing fat up in here gurl.......just dont go psycho on me.
Its ok for knowledge but these activities are not for you right now!
Do me a favor and picture you bigger in your mind. Get used to that look for you.

Nope, you're not on to me!! :) I have no reason to cut or lose fat. Right now I'm eating everything in site (just not chicken) and my goal is to get big. BIG MUSCLES. That goal never changes. Or at least until I get where I want which is going to be a really long time seeing where I'm at now. I'm curious like a cat. Yall don't understand!!! I've been interested in fitness/lifting/dieting/nutrition/cutting my entire life with absolutely NO ONE to talk to about it. I sent my mom a pic of my arms the other day and she thinks I'm nuts. My husband thinks my goal is to be a man!! :( Nobody over here gets what I'm trying to do!! Yall do though. So, I'm asking anything and everything I've ever wanted to know. Some of these concepts are really foreign to me. Like cutting cardio to lose fat or gain muscle! Most people, including myself think the opposite. And, do WAY too much cardio and then wonder why they never gain muscle (hence...me!!!)

So don't fret Zed..Im an open book. I am following your program...very dedicated and to the tea (swettea that is...LOL) I am looking forward to transitioning to the 5 x 5 program with you and adding even MORE muscle!! So!! You ain't on to nuffin!! :)

I know it's hard to read tones in emails but I'm saying this very lighly. I just really don't want you to think that I am going behind your back and asking others questions. I'm really just so interested by this stuff and feel like I have my own professors!! So, I'm asking everything!! You never know..when I get huge I might want to cut and compete and these questions might have just given me the key!! make sense?

you do have to keep an eye on me though...just for other things...tend to be a lil crazy!!!

Nope, you're not on to me!! :) I have no reason to cut or lose fat. Right now I'm eating everything in site (just not chicken) and my goal is to get big. BIG MUSCLES. That goal never changes. Or at least until I get where I want which is going to be a really long time seeing where I'm at now. I'm curious like a cat. Yall don't understand!!! I've been interested in fitness/lifting/dieting/nutrition/cutting my entire life with absolutely NO ONE to talk to about it. I sent my mom a pic of my arms the other day and she thinks I'm nuts. My husband thinks my goal is to be a man!! :( Nobody over here gets what I'm trying to do!! Yall do though. So, I'm asking anything and everything I've ever wanted to know. Some of these concepts are really foreign to me. Like cutting cardio to lose fat or gain muscle! Most people, including myself think the opposite. And, do WAY too much cardio and then wonder why they never gain muscle (hence...me!!!)

So don't fret Zed..Im an open book. I am following your program...very dedicated and to the tea (swettea that is...LOL) I am looking forward to transitioning to the 5 x 5 program with you and adding even MORE muscle!! So!! You ain't on to nuffin!! :)

I know it's hard to read tones in emails but I'm saying this very lighly. I just really don't want you to think that I am going behind your back and asking others questions. I'm really just so interested by this stuff and feel like I have my own professors!! So, I'm asking everything!! You never know..when I get huge I might want to cut and compete and these questions might have just given me the key!! make sense?

you do have to keep an eye on me though...just for other things...tend to be a lil crazy!!!

Hey SWEETTEA!

I just saw your post asking for a plan. I'm on my phone so things slip by. If anything I said previously is irrelevant please disregard.

I'm happy to help, but I need to know more details and mind if I confer w Zed about where you guys are headed for workouts?

Hey SWEETTEA!

I just saw your post asking for a plan. I'm on my phone so things slip by. If anything I said previously is irrelevant please disregard.

I'm happy to help, but I need to know more details and mind if I confer w Zed about where you guys are headed for workouts?

No worries cutie!!
I would love your input!! Please confer with zed. So thankful for him and he has been wonderful for me! I just want to keep building. He has to keep reminding me not to do cardio as I used to be the cardio queen!! Please get with him and offer any additional info or insight!!
I would love it!! Thanks in advanced for your help!! Btw I think we are headed in the 5 x 5 direction.

I need help with a meal plan and pod choices or meals. I get stuck.

Sorry to pester u guys. This is all I think about and wonder about. I'm like a 5 year old. I want to know everything about it!!

Thanks again cutie!!
Looking forward to seeing some pics of you and your progress!!

Subbing on this. And Jen never feel apprehensive about asking others for advice. Getting different opinions and then ultimately making a decision for yourself and what works for you is what this place is all about!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Subbing on this. And Jen never feel apprehensive about asking others for advice. Getting different opinions and then ultimately making a decision for yourself and what works for you is what this place is all about!

So True, i am always happy to help those who are dedicated.
So if anyone need diet help just pm me ,I'll lay it out in simple terms you can understand.

ok cutie..this is not clear as mud. I LOVE learning this stuff. And this is where I have so much to learn!!! Ok, so did I hear you say that if you wanted to lose weight that you would cut WAY back on cardio? Explain. I mean..I'm confused. I always thought one would do cardio to LOSE the weight? Please tell.

Also when talking about your sweet spot..what do you do for 20 minutes?

Also...I might as well ask so I'm clear. What is the difference between cutting and losing weight?

Based on my pic..do I need to lose weight or cut? How many calories would you suggest for me?

Meal plan sista?! come on with it!! :) LOL!!

I want you to spill every bean that you've got. I mean just drop 'em all on the floor!:Chef:

I'll throw a few thoughts out there in addition to what CB wrote.

To me...anyone can lose weight, which can be a combination of fat/ muscle. It's how people can end up "skinny fat". They lost their weight but have no muscle, so are really just a thinner version of themselves.

Cutting is the bb lingo with the assumed focus on preventing muscle loss as much as possible, while lowering body fat. Key components of cutting would reflect keeping your protein levels high enough and lifting weights. I, personally, feel that muscle loss on a cut is somewhat exaggerated in the bb community and the literature would suggest it doesn't happen as quickly as we would all believe. (that part is just my opinion though based on the research and discussions I've had). Keeping protein high though and lifting heavy, along with cutting slowly, maximizes the body's ability to preserve muscle.

Jenn...one thing I'd suggest for you, as someone who is learning, is to keep that daily journal. CB is so right when it comes to diet. It's trial and error to find out what you respond best to. Keeping a log of what's happening and what your diet and training are like at that time is invaluable. I used fitday a lot and they have a little journal section and I'd log things like my energy levels, strength, any changes I was noticing. That way I can go back and see that I do better with x number of carbs and lower fats, with 5 meals a day vs 7 etc etc.

A few late night thoughts to add to the discussion :)

Jen let me tell you chic when I fist started out most people said to me why you WANa look like a man. And tbh that really upset me because I knew that was not what I wanted so I carried on regardless now 4 years down the line those people know how much training has changed my life for the better and they see how far I've come then same people including my parents said to me last week when I mention that I was pi**edoff coz I'd missed a rep said Donna don't worry look how far you came and whatever your doing you look amazing and were so proud of you. Now that meant the world to me. The way I look at life is the world would be a shity place of we were all the same ! You live your life the way you want chic it's not like you get a 2nd chance.
And tbh I kinda wondered of your were thinking of cutting lol now reading this post I know otherwise.

Thanks...I appreciate that!

I'll throw a few thoughts out there in addition to what CB wrote.

To me...anyone can lose weight, which can be a combination of fat/ muscle. It's how people can end up "skinny fat". They lost their weight but have no muscle, so are really just a thinner version of themselves.

Cutting is the bb lingo with the assumed focus on preventing muscle loss as much as possible, while lowering body fat. Key components of cutting would reflect keeping your protein levels high enough and lifting weights. I, personally, feel that muscle loss on a cut is somewhat exaggerated in the bb community and the literature would suggest it doesn't happen as quickly as we would all believe. (that part is just my opinion though based on the research and discussions I've had). Keeping protein high though and lifting heavy, along with cutting slowly, maximizes the body's ability to preserve muscle.

Jenn...one thing I'd suggest for you, as someone who is learning, is to keep that daily journal. CB is so right when it comes to diet. It's trial and error to find out what you respond best to. Keeping a log of what's happening and what your diet and training are like at that time is invaluable. I used fitday a lot and they have a little journal section and I'd log things like my energy levels, strength, any changes I was noticing. That way I can go back and see that I do better with x number of carbs and lower fats, with 5 meals a day vs 7 etc etc.

A few late night thoughts to add to the discussion :)

Thanks so much CG. Your posts are always so informative and right on. You have been such a huge help to me in my journey!!! Sorry I don't know enough to help you!! You are one of the professors I was referring to!! So impressed with all the knowledge yall have!! THanks again!

Top Bottom