Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

I must admit plank is funny and adds an air of humor to this forun.

Ok... The length of time it's been since I regularly faithfully posted is the amount of time it's been since I've gotten my second steady state cardio session done with enough intention to actually post while doing it.

I have been getting the HIIT done religiously, and my lifts always get completed but this "extra" session often falls victim to the "late afternoon nix".

Some of my favorite rationalizations include:
- "it was a very active day." [Coughing. Bullshit. Coughing]. As if I've ever had an inactive day that didn't involve being very sick or injured.
- "my clients kept me moving", as though there aren't enough fat trainers on this planet to prove that watching others sweat does not = sweating oneself.
- "I don't really get my heart rate up doing steady state anyway so that walk I will take with my mom can count, plus the chores I did plus...." Anytime complex calculations must be employed to identify my cardio quota I have not met my requirement.
- "There are more important things in life." If I let this get in the way of brushing my teeth they would fall out of my head. It's akin to not stopping to put fuel in my car because I don't want to "lose time". Loser's logic.
- "I will just get sweaty." Duh.
- "My hair is so dry and I don't want to have to shampoo again." Really?
- "I'm too full."
- "I'm too hungry."
- "I'm too tired."
- "I'm too fat/thin." Depends which way the wind is blowing and has more to do with my mood than any real physiologic changes.

And so here I am, back on the step mill. Hope you guys got to enjoy the snapshot into the craziness.

2 minutes left and this post doesn't leave my screen until all 120 seconds have ticked by with me still moving. Deal.

xo

Dun

Lmfao Cutey it is always a pleasure to read your posts ! ; )

Ok... The length of time it's been since I regularly faithfully posted is the amount of time it's been since I've gotten my second steady state cardio session done with enough intention to actually post while doing it.

I have been getting the HIIT done religiously, and my lifts always get completed but this "extra" session often falls victim to the "late afternoon nix".

Some of my favorite rationalizations include:
- "it was a very active day." [Coughing. Bullshit. Coughing]. As if I've ever had an inactive day that didn't involve being very sick or injured.
- "my clients kept me moving", as though there aren't enough fat trainers on this planet to prove that watching others sweat does not = sweating oneself.
- "I don't really get my heart rate up doing steady state anyway so that walk I will take with my mom can count, plus the chores I did plus...." Anytime complex calculations must be employed to identify my cardio quota I have not met my requirement.
- "There are more important things in life." If I let this get in the way of brushing my teeth they would fall out of my head. It's akin to not stopping to put fuel in my car because I don't want to "lose time". Loser's logic.
- "I will just get sweaty." Duh.
- "My hair is so dry and I don't want to have to shampoo again." Really?
- "I'm too full."
- "I'm too hungry."
- "I'm too tired."
- "I'm too fat/thin." Depends which way the wind is blowing and has more to do with my mood than any real physiologic changes.

And so here I am, back on the step mill. Hope you guys got to enjoy the snapshot into the craziness.

2 minutes left and this post doesn't leave my screen until all 120 seconds have ticked by with me still moving. Deal.

xo

Dun

Lmao!! I'm a fan of the excuse of "dry hair" and "too fat/thin wind change" excuses. Then there's always the sex excuse-- "I just did it, so I probably burnt at LEAST 4million calories, so I can take today off". Yes, we will use any rationalization and then that fucker "guilt" steps in and we drag our asses to that stupid gym to do more stupid cardio. Stupid. :)

No matter how confusing they may be.

Ok I was J/K! lol!

Ololooolololol

Thanks guys!

FC... U think it's guilt or higher knowledge? Guilt tells me I am an ahole if I don't eat my mom's cookies. Higher knowledge tells me I will be a better daughter if I eat well and slip away occasionally to get my workouts in.

I know there are family members of mine who would say I have to be there for her regardless right now and I understand their line of thinking, but my experience of myself indicates that if I'm not doing the fundamentals to take care of myself I just wind up causing more damage (in my case I get cranky and that's the last thing she needs from me).

Guilt says don't do that/do that for any one of a number of reasons. Common sense says don't do/do based on goals and larger knowledge of self. These are just my thoughts, brought to you from morning cardio. Interested to hear what you think.

xo

PS hey D! How's training? OWL, ur back? Plank, u r always welcome here... Be good ;)

Top Bottom