Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Plank, tho... To answer your question the divisions are similar but differ in muscle mass (figure typically has a little more), body fat (figure typically has a little less), posing and presentation.

I attached a couple photos below of "typical" of each category, but there is a lot of room for interpretation. The pro level bikini category is only a few years old so it's kind of still being defined. Depending on the organization and individual contest, bikini winners can range from emaciated to fairly jacked.

A lot of it comes down to the posing and attitude -- you can get a sense of this on YouTube.

In my fourth reply to my own thread it will become apparent that I'm doing steady state cardio. Lol.

First of all, my apologies for inconsistencies of late. Secondly, thanks for all the well-wishes re last night's uncomfortable slumber. I did manage to release the offending hip but spent the majority of the day avoiding re-impacting the whole shebang....

Carrying my grocery basket, doing intervals this morning, carrying some books and a laptop, moving plates during my lift... These movements all required a certain level of concentration in order to avoid more substantially injuring myself.

Long ago, in a lifetime that feels extremely removed from my current reality, I spent a few years as a yoga teacher. Yes, really. Today it became quickly apparent how far removed from that lifestyle my body has become... And how, even though I don't want the whole deal back, I might serve myself by incorporating some of the self-care techniques.

Ok, I'm gonna stop rambling. Just sayin' now that I'm not working quite so much in my day job, maybe I can stretch more, get more sleep, foam roll, massage, before I wake up with pain in the middle of the night. Seems logical.

Top Bottom