Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Lol! I have been back and forth, so it's not your fault. I'm aiming for figure with a back up in bikini (if I don't hold onto enough muscle -- I'm not using any anabolics so this has been a real challenge this go round)

For now I'm working on both posing forms and will be open to suggestion as things start to shape up. That's why I started the cut so far out, tho -- I think I have about 8-10 lb to lose for figure and I have over 15 weeks so I'm hoping I can do it without any muscle loss at all!

Thanks for your positive vibes, CG. You are such a motivator!

So when you are cutting what is your calorie intake and how much cardio are you doing?

Haha great excuse chic !
Yeah I see what you mean how there's always something going on see us Brits are useful sometimes! Haha

So when you are cutting what is your calorie intake and how much cardio are you doing?

Hey Jennifer!

So, this question has a really complicated answer (sorry!) and I am sure it's not what you're looking for but I'm gonna go ahead and do my best (while still trying to get work done at work...lol!):

First of all, I don't really count calories anymore. I think there are situations in which it can be useful but mostly I just follow my meal plan, which my trainer and I decide on. This may sound kind of brainless but I need the structure designed by someone other than me in order to keep me from being crazy about it. It's not that I can't design a diet (I do it for other people all the time)... I just stay saner when I don't design my own.

Why do you ask? You need a meal plan?

Hey Jennifer!

So, this question has a really complicated answer (sorry!) and I am sure it's not what you're looking for but I'm gonna go ahead and do my best (while still trying to get work done at work...lol!):

First of all, I don't really count calories anymore. I think there are situations in which it can be useful but mostly I just follow my meal plan, which my trainer and I decide on. This may sound kind of brainless but I need the structure designed by someone other than me in order to keep me from being crazy about it. It's not that I can't design a diet (I do it for other people all the time)... I just stay saner when I don't design my own.

Why do you ask? You need a meal plan?

Cutie..
A meal plan would be like a Christmas present to me!! So yes I would definitely and proudly take one if you have the time. Zed has me on a great lifting program and I'm seeing great results. I struggle with always wanting to do cardio thinking it will
Help me stay lean but I'm learning that too much of that causes us to lose muscle. So I need to dial in my diet to compensate. Make sense? By looking at my little arm pics I posted up what are your thoughts? I see the muscle but I keep thinking I need to lean out more BUT I want huge muscles!! I think I'm demented.
Any thoughts? I would love your feedback and would make my day (week) to have a meal plan!! Yay...hands rubbing together! I'm so excited!!! THANK YOU!!!

Check in: ok, I did my cardio this morning and had breakfast as planned, but kind of overindulged with my morning snack.

It was supposed to be chicken but I can't look at it right now so I picked up some 98% lean ground bison yesterday. I broiled the patties (burger style) this morning and they stank to high heaven (so foul! I hope my apartment doesn't smell like that when I get home -- I left the window open!), but then I tried one at meal 2 and ended up eating both of them! ;p

I'm a little over-full now, but I'm not going to tear myself a new one over this. Back in the old "calorie counting" days this would have totally derailed my day. Nowadays I recommit to following my plan for the rest of the day (without trying to compensate for it).

This mentality helps me have less frequent "slips" and helps the infractions stay small.

I forgot to mention before too that I almost never (in fact, really never) eat "junk". I think keeping my diet super clean and pushing myself on lifts (not necessarily heavier but good form and not too much rest between sets) allows my body to deal with the occasional couple hundred calories I might get from an extra bison burger.

Oh, and Jennifer... I realized I didn't answer your question about cardio. I do 60 minutes total during the day. I find it most convenient to get it done in the morning but this is not where I would put it if I had more flexibility in my schedule.

I don't lose more weight with more cardio. My "sweet spot" is closer to 20 minutes for weight loss. I'm trying to keep gaining muscle for this comp, though, so the increased cardio is key for this particular cut.

If I were just trying to lose weight I'd cut my food back (I'm probably somewhere around 2200 cal/day with a pretty fast metabolism) and cut the cardio WAY back.

Is this clear as mud?

Ewww, you aren't supposed to eat meat that smells foul!
Hopefully you didn't get yourself sick (although you'd probably already know if you did).

Ha, an extra 98% lean bison patty! Give yourself a break! It's not like you just got back from the pizza and chicken wing buffet!

Great post Cutey ......It's always a pleasure to help Jen lol she's such a canny lass! got great potential ..........

Ewww, you aren't supposed to eat meat that smells foul!
Hopefully you didn't get yourself sick (although you'd probably already know if you did).

Ha, an extra 98% lean bison patty! Give yourself a break! It's not like you just got back from the pizza and chicken wing buffet!

It wasn't foul like rotten... It was foul like "bison/buffalo in the oven" foul. Gamey.

Thanks for the absolution! ;D

Great post Cutey ......It's always a pleasure to help Jen lol she's such a canny lass! got great potential ..........

D, I dunno what that means but I'm sure I agree ;p

You're a, uh, canny lass yourself ;D

Hop over the pond and come lift with me!

Top Bottom