Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

This morning my phone was dead, so that's two days in a row of cardio without music. Torture ;)

Actually, I look forward to my cardio workouts these days. That's where I sweat out all the stress! Whew

Anyway, today is supposed to be a non-lifting day. I REALLY want to, because I have to work late on Friday and all day Sunday, but I have been trying not to lift more than 3 days in a row without a day off.

I had a good leg workout yesterday, killed arms the day before and shoulders before that, so I'm pretty physically ready for a day off. Just have to focus on keeping my diet clean.

And find time to squeeze in some abs for Slat ;p

Just trying to carve out a killer six pack. I don't really care if the judges like it or not -- I want it either way!

Thank you guys for keeping an eye on this thread!

xo

I know you've probably said this before but are you doing figure?? I have that short term memory disorder. ;)

I think you're looking great too and in a great position for prepping.

I know you've probably said this before but are you doing figure?? I have that short term memory disorder. ;)

I think you're looking great too and in a great position for prepping.

Lol! I have been back and forth, so it's not your fault. I'm aiming for figure with a back up in bikini (if I don't hold onto enough muscle -- I'm not using any anabolics so this has been a real challenge this go round)

For now I'm working on both posing forms and will be open to suggestion as things start to shape up. That's why I started the cut so far out, tho -- I think I have about 8-10 lb to lose for figure and I have over 15 weeks so I'm hoping I can do it without any muscle loss at all!

Thanks for your positive vibes, CG. You are such a motivator!

I am so glad that you started a thread!! I think you look fantastic and are off to an amazing start!! I can't wait to follow your progress!!

Doesn't cardio without music or some type of entertainment suck!!!?! I can't barely do it without my music!!

I'm so excited about this thread it's great the build up to you kicking arse in that comp. you can do it sista

Time to make the donuts ;)

Donna, this is what I mean by the "wake up" comment... we are all working out and posting at different times so there's always something going on in here ;)

Off to do cardio. Burn baby, burn.

Yesterday's food was very clean except for some diet rootbeer (WTF?). I am a little sick tho and water was tasting funny. How's that for an excuse?

Time to make the donuts ;)

Donna, this is what I mean by the "wake up" comment... we are all working out and posting at different times so there's always something going on in here ;)

Off to do cardio. Burn baby, burn.

Yesterday's food was very clean except for some diet rootbeer (WTF?). I am a little sick tho and water was tasting funny. How's that for an excuse?

DONUTS?! Where?....lol

Enjoy cardio hope u have music today!!!

Top Bottom