Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Wow Cutey that's a great way of putting it ! You have such a way with words you should write a book I'd read it !!

Paying to park your car ? That sucks!

Also how long til you compete now?

Your doing a amazing job huni your a gem on here a honour for us to have you !!

Donna, you're too sweet. Don't ever change, my girl!

I am 12.5 weeks out. Have about another 6-8 lb to lose, I think. Trying to take it slow.

Considering a cycle. We will see in the next couple lb. If I lose my shoulders again before my legs cut up I'm running some var.

Aw thank you cutey I don't intend too any time soon lol...hmmm not long really it will fly by to me what your doing is the hardest part it's all very well building muscle but I think I'm going to find it hard when it comes to cutting . Well I can't wait for you to get up there and show them all your hard work, Best of luck to ya girl and I hope them shoulders stick around for you lol...

Love your posts. Jealous that you woke up with another ab! Lol. That never happens to me! I sometimes wake up and I've misplaced one. Geez. Sorry your morning got off to a rough start.

Always sucks when things get out of sorts with a potential employer!! Always makes me feel weird....especially when it's their mishap. Bu, like you said..who's right!? Right!!

Love your post. Right on!

Thanks, chicas!

Back at the gym for some bis and tris... If another one of these beatnik wannabes brushes by me while I'm holding something heavy I'm gonna kick his latte-drinking ass.

Then again if I can still move my arms at the end of this I haven't done my job ;)

Ok... So at about 3 am I wake up ravenous and shaky. Couldn't fall back asleep. Definite hunger.

Not surprising I guess but 2 nights in a row of that were enough to indicate that something else would be needed.

So I did what any reasonable muscle-chick would do, and ate 4 oz of lean sirloin. Lol

So hard to know when I'm losing what I should be losing without losing what I shouldn't be losing.

Not adding $hit to my own plan without talking to my trainer, though. He'll be getting an email today... So stoked for leg day! It's like Christmas, minus the screaming niece and nephew ;p

I am at the cusp of bodyfat % that makes me a little more nervous...a little less comfortable, a little less motivated. For now, I'm psyched to uncover the next bit of evidence that I busted my butt during the off season!

xo

PS major life drama... Ugh. Not gonna be a freaking victim, not gonna be a rearing biatch either... Just gonna stay calm and address the sitch -- why? I'm a baller ;D

Top Bottom