Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Hang in there!! Sometimes it's tough to maintain focus with all the life changes and we're here for you.

Good luck with the last day on the job! :)

Yeah I'm on it for ya chic I will chuck a prayer your way. Hope things get better soon. Remember what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Haha my fav quote !

Thanks, ladies!

I'm a lucky girl.

God bless. I'm out for an early morning jog in the countryside... Going to try to not get eaten by any large cats or bears.

xo

Lol... I left my pepper spray back in the "neighborhood"

Didn't think about an air horn. Wonder if that would work in the urban wild too? ;p

Lmao your country side has large cats and bears Jesus! Ours has cows and cow shit oh and sheep how very boring compared to yours lol

I practically have snakes and alligators in my backyard. never a dull moment here, a regular jog becomes an obstacle course.

I honestly have no idea what the native fauna there included... What ended up making me the most cautious were the bright orange hunting warnings.

I stayed on the road and avoided the trails.

Had to cut it a little short and am finishing out the rest on the bike now after doing some legs.

Can't believe this week is over. It was crazy start to finish. Ready for some good sleeps....

Top Bottom