Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Thanks, ladies!

I'm off to go beat the snot out of my delts and then sit back down for more workin' before bed.

So grateful for the gym. I think I'd go outta my gourd if I couldn't work out.

Back at the gym for cardio 2... thanks OWL

I love that you can call me on my bullshit.

There are so many "friends" who will tell you to "be gentle with yourself", "have an extra cookie", it's ok if you miss your workout, go out to dinner...again.

These are often the same friends that encourage you to splurge on shoes you can't afford. They're generally not highly motivated individuals and generally not meeting their own goals. Many of them couldn't identify a goal if you rapped them on the knuckles with some almond biscotti.

So why do they do this? I'm not sure and it likely varies individual to individual. Maybe you ARE overtraining. But maybe misery (or mediocrity) loves company.

You won't get that from me, girls... And I don't want it from you either. Sure, if I think you need a day off or some more calories I'll be the first to let you know... But I'm not going to let you fizzle out in a streak of underwhelming nothingness, at least not without casting a huge firework-induced shadow first.

So please don't be impressed by my early morning cardio, or my "double session" that is really just the rest of what I had to cut short this morning. Be impressed when I bring home the trophy I so badly want... Or when I disappear in a cosmic burst trying ;p

xo

Last day at work... Have to come back next week for exit interviews but last working day.

Gonna get my a$$ handed to me. Good thing I already worked it off this morning! Cardio and abs done and done.

xo

PS I'm going through some huge personal life changes right now (no, Plank, I'm not getting a sex change) and I just wanted to check in and commit to staying on track with

1. Training
-lifts
-nutrition
2. Nutrition
3. Rehab/prevention of injuries
4. Sleep
5. Hydration
6. Exhalation

Never hurts to get an extra prayer or two thrown your way... If you find yourself with some extra time send a little one up for me?

Thanks, girls (and guys).

You are a big part of my team :D

Top Bottom