Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

The answer is one minute at a time... Like any other day, right?

Thanks, CG. We gonn' be alright (better than alright, actually).

You guys continue to inspire and motivate me. I'm home now. I think my piss and vinegar got me through cardio this morning but the return might have been premature as I almost passed out at work.

Curling up with some tea and a good book. Gonna let this animal I call my body rest up. Don't be mistaken, tho... We just resting ;) stay tuned!

Thanks girl!! One minute at a time is right and you know...as I thought more about the polished stone yesterday, somehow it just brightened the day and changed my perspective a bit.

Have a great day! :)

hey ladies,

i'm still sick, which is shocking -- this NEVER happens to me. lol -- guess i can't say that anymore!

it especially sucks because i've been trying to make as good an impression as possible at work on my way out the door, but some things are beyond our control.

feeling kind of soft and puffy today and have been resisting the urge to feel sorry for myself/beat myself up/some combination of those two with the following thoughts:
1. this is temporary
2. everything happens for a reason... i am a firm believer in this. for example, my right achilles has been a little "tweaky" lately. who knows if i would have ruptured it doing squats today? i'm taking full advantage of the downtime to STRETCH and do all those parts of my "training" that get neglected.
3. everyone needs to rest. rest is when growth happens. so if i'm getting an unintended grow-time, so be it.
4. even if i have some physical set backs (fat gain/muscle loss) from this week, i will do what i need to do to rectify the situation. i wouldn't want to be the stroller-bunny between me and the step mill next week ;)

that being said i'm not letting myself go to sh!t... i'm watching my diet (making an effort to not under/over-eat, which is hard with the obliteration of any normal hunger-fullness cues with this bug). maybe today will be the day i order a competition suit for bikini (the figure suit will have to wait about a month)...

much love, my girls!
xo, c

hey ladies,

i'm still sick, which is shocking -- this NEVER happens to me. lol -- guess i can't say that anymore!

it especially sucks because i've been trying to make as good an impression as possible at work on my way out the door, but some things are beyond our control.

feeling kind of soft and puffy today and have been resisting the urge to feel sorry for myself/beat myself up/some combination of those two with the following thoughts:
1. this is temporary
2. everything happens for a reason... i am a firm believer in this. for example, my right achilles has been a little "tweaky" lately. who knows if i would have ruptured it doing squats today? i'm taking full advantage of the downtime to STRETCH and do all those parts of my "training" that get neglected.
3. everyone needs to rest. rest is when growth happens. so if i'm getting an unintended grow-time, so be it.
4. even if i have some physical set backs (fat gain/muscle loss) from this week, i will do what i need to do to rectify the situation. i wouldn't want to be the stroller-bunny between me and the step mill next week ;)

that being said i'm not letting myself go to sh!t... i'm watching my diet (making an effort to not under/over-eat, which is hard with the obliteration of any normal hunger-fullness cues with this bug). maybe today will be the day i order a competition suit for bikini (the figure suit will have to wait about a month)...

much love, my girls!
xo, c

Hey Cutie..SO sorry you're still sick. Keep that chin up. YOu've got a great attitude. LOL stroller-bunny. Yeah..they've gotten an evil eye from me before. Great name!!
Order that bikini!! Nothing wrong with some instant gratification..plus it's going towards your ultimate plan...to be that polished stone!

Hey chic! So sorry to hear your still feeling shit. Speedy recovery to ya chic, and one my fav sayings "what doesn't kill ya makes y stronger" haha speak soon.

Donna x

I hate being sick too sista. Get well soon! Or might have to send you chocolates. LOL

I hate being sick too sista. Get well soon! Or might have to send you chocolates. LOL

Lolzzz... In that case I'm feeling under the weather for weeks

Jk. No chocolates for this girl (actually, I do sometimes have raw cacao nibs but it's more like a seasoning then...but I digress)

My goal is to feel better tomorrow and go to work and then lift. I have already made a promise not to do my morning cardio as I think it might have set me back on Monday. I will wait until the evening, lift shoulders (which is out of order but a little easier than legs or back) and then be able to go to bed without worrying about tiring myself out.

I say this here because I know it's going to be hard for me to not do cardio at all in the morning if I'm feeling better.

I guess if I'm totally up for it I can always do it after shoulders. It's better that way anyway.

Just thinking out loud here....

Boredom!

If you don't get better I'm comming over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom