Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 1 week 1 stevesmi is gonna mentor me for the next 6 weeks!

TabbyT

I woke up at 6am and emptied out my iced tea soda and milk!! :-( I then weighed in at 125 1/2 lbs. I filled my water bottle, and drank a glass then walked on my tredmill for 10min warm up and 10min jog on an incline then 10min to cool down walk. I ate apple slices and grapes for breakfast witha hot tea with no suger or cream added. Yuck. Had lots of water so far, at least two and 1/2 bottles. For lunch I had a salad. Lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, and fresh squeezed lemon. wow dry. I am getting ready to head out to go hiking in New Paltz! I picked up ankle weights and wrist weights to wear while I hike. They have over 200 trails and the gunks if you like to climb. I am bringing apple slices and grapes to snack on till dinner, I am going to have chicken with brown rice.

stevesmi the moderator is gonna mentor me for the next 6 weeks and any encouragement and motivation is welcome from everyone. Thank You.

Hey well done Tabby you Got the worst part over "the dreaded early morning thing" lol.
Your doing really well keep up the hard work hun

Donna

Great to hear! Take before and after pics; not saying you have to post them here but it really helps you gain a sense of accomplishment when comparing pics for yourself. I think it is hard to notice changes in ourselves sometimes and this I believe is a useful tool and definitely a motivator.

Subscribed :)
Black tea is kind of yuck with no milk for sure. Mint green tea is the bomb. no milk needed.

I woke up at 6am and emptied out my iced tea soda and milk!! :-( I then weighed in at 125 1/2 lbs. I filled my water bottle, and drank a glass then walked on my tredmill for 10min warm up and 10min jog on an incline then 10min to cool down walk. I ate apple slices and grapes for breakfast witha hot tea with no suger or cream added. Yuck. Had lots of water so far, at least two and 1/2 bottles. For lunch I had a salad. Lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, and fresh squeezed lemon. wow dry. I am getting ready to head out to go hiking in New Paltz! I picked up ankle weights and wrist weights to wear while I hike. They have over 200 trails and the gunks if you like to climb. I am bringing apple slices and grapes to snack on till dinner, I am going to have chicken with brown rice.

stevesmi the moderator is gonna mentor me for the next 6 weeks and any encouragement and motivation is welcome from everyone. Thank You.

Right on girl! Hiking is great cardio much more fun than running in place on a treadmill! Good luck I'll be rooting for ya!

RottenWillow-the look on that kids face is priceless!!!!lol

Well Ms.Tabby WELCOME to EF!
We are all happy to have you with us and hope the very best for you and your success in reaching your goals.
Ok cuz all the rest of the sistas in here get me in the wrong gender I am MALE! Just so there is no confusion! LAMO:FRlol::FRlol:
Ok that is out of the way....
So will be very interested to see your continued posting and how you are doing.
Dont be afraid to ask any questions, whatever is on your mind.
Best of luck and looking forward to your next post in here.
BTW you be in very good hands with bro steve! He knows his shit and is a gr8 person.
Regards chika!

Top Bottom