Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dating when your fit

CC - you should go to local bodybuilding/fitness shows. You can meet guys there that are into the same thing as you & like your big arms. They always have afterparties, so you could meet someone there.

I am curious also how you deal with dinners when you are dating. Sure, I'd like for a guy to take me out to a nice restaurant or fancy-schmancy place, but it does disrupt eating clean. The same goes for "going out for a drink". I'd like to have a few cocktails, but then feel guilty about it. Worse yet, if you're dating more than one guy, you can't schedule them all on your cheat day.

I also find it hard to explain clean eating to a guy who may be in fairly okay shape, but doesn't have to work hard at it. Or even worse, there are those that can guzzle beer and still somehow remain cut. And then you have the "but you're in great shape already, you don't have to work so hard at it".

i expalin it before we go out and i make sure we go somewhere where i know items on the menu

Roonytunes said:
I am curious also how you deal with dinners when you are dating. Sure, I'd like for a guy to take me out to a nice restaurant or fancy-schmancy place, but it does disrupt eating clean. The same goes for "going out for a drink". I'd like to have a few cocktails, but then feel guilty about it. Worse yet, if you're dating more than one guy, you can't schedule them all on your cheat day.

I also find it hard to explain clean eating to a guy who may be in fairly okay shape, but doesn't have to work hard at it. Or even worse, there are those that can guzzle beer and still somehow remain cut. And then you have the "but you're in great shape already, you don't have to work so hard at it".

I just entered the dating world two months ago for the first time in over 5yrs so this is an issue I know I will have to deal with!! I have a thing about dating guys from the gym... If it dosn't work out and all! I am me take it or leave it I don't want to make a guy feel awkward by my lifestyle but that is exactly what it is I am CRAZY and LOVE bodybuilding!! My last boyfriend was crazy into it but would never ever lift with me and barely talk to me at the gym! I HATED it...we also never hung out by the end of the relationship, no hard feelings he just wasn't that into me! Great guy just not for me! I could never be with a fatty, nothing against them but I find muscles sexy not skinny or fat guys! I am a little girl and I want a guy that can hug me and make me feel sooooo safe! I don't need to be taken care of but there is that protection thing between a guy and gurl I long for! I am just loving feeling independent and single, I would love to be with a guy who I can share my lifestyle with but I am willing to compromise if needed-that's what relationships are about right?

mshad

CanadianCutie said:
Just something I'm thinking about.. because as i get in better and better shape.. i notice it coming up

I think everyone is at least a lil insecure about something.... If a guy was really insecure prolly wanna stay clear but if you really like him and you notice insecurity compliment him....make him feel good about him then maybe it can correct itself.......if u feel its worth the try.

P.S. your in awesome shape how long have u been training?

The guy I'm dating now is a bodybuilder and I'm fit. Sometimes we go to the gym together. We also spar together sometimes. We both take tkd too. He taught my self defense class at the martial arts academy I went to before he quit. He owns his business and he didn't have time to teach anymore. I bumped into him and his roommates while they were all doing their Christmas shopping. We exchanged phone numbers and after I broke up with the creep that I was dating I let him take me out on a date. We have been together ever since. He is so amazing and very sweet. He loves every little thing about me too.

Top Bottom