Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this dangerous?

perfectspecimen

how dangerous is this in the long run for cancer, cysts, possible birth defects if a 20 year old healthy female weighing 135lbs 5'8"
does this:

primobolan 50mg/e4d for 10 weeks
winny 10mg/ed for 6 weeks
clenbuterol 120mcg 2w on 2 w off for 12 weeks
cytomel 25-50-75-50-25mcg/ed for 6 weeks
proviron 25mg/ed for 4 weeks
xenical 1pill/ed for 12 weeks

that is what my fiance is planning on doing. is there anything she should not do if we plan on having kids in say 5 or 6 years, or anything that would maybe cause serious problems? thank you

Well, don't take a Xenical and then do squats.

That stuff works by fear..Take one and you will never eat fat again:D :D

starfish said:
Well, don't take a Xenical and then do squats.

That stuff works by fear..Take one and you will never eat fat again:D :D
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Is she competing? Maybe you should get her on here (Elite) and let her read a little. :)

This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted regarding girl's cycle, that is just downright stupid :mad: surely, no one is this dumb, it has to be a joke.

perfectspecimen said:
how dangerous is this in the long run for cancer, cysts, possible birth defects if a 20 year old healthy female weighing 135lbs 5'8"
does this:

primobolan 50mg/e4d for 10 weeks
winny 10mg/ed for 6 weeks
clenbuterol 120mcg 2w on 2 w off for 12 weeks
cytomel 25-50-75-50-25mcg/ed for 6 weeks
proviron 25mg/ed for 4 weeks
xenical 1pill/ed for 12 weeks

that is what my fiance is planning on doing. is there anything she should not do if we plan on having kids in say 5 or 6 years, or anything that would maybe cause serious problems? thank you

ok not sure if this is a legit post but im sure it is...lets not "discourage" this person ladies...

um xenical AND t3 AND clen...her heart will EXPLODE man lol seriously thats dangerous....and proviron is not worth it...do the primo and the winny...run that for 8 weeks or so and see how she does..do this 1st before playing around with the more dangerous drugs.

I disagree, I do not think she should stack. Has she taken each of these drugs alone to see how they react to her?

BrickGirl said:
I disagree, I do not think she should stack. Has she taken each of these drugs alone to see how they react to her?

agree. Plus winny isnt really a first timer drug. I would rather put her on anavar 5 mg to start and see.

Top Bottom