Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dancer and gymnasts lift?

coopcity69

Do you guys think gymnasts and dancers lift a lot of weight ? They look super jacked and strong but are they lifting ?

I can't imagine that good gymnasts aren't doing resistance training. While their focus differs from body builders and power lifters, they still need to be very strong.

Dancers jacked? No. SOME Gymnast do look that way and I'm sure a few of both lift. But for the most part a combination of genetics and a sh*t load of hard work doing what they do got them that look.

Our bodies don't care if it's a pair of gymnastic rings or a barbell. Resistance is resistance.

dancers have to be in great shape, comes with the territory.. they also eat extremely clean and stay very lean

gymnasts are jacked because they have been doing that shit all their lives. you have to have an amazingly strong core to do that! you can't take a meathead off the bench press and have him do what they do for a reason

hope that answers your question

Not sure about dancers but gymnasts do lift weights but I would say the primary focus is on body weight exercises.

Their power to bodyweight is extremely strong and most have been doing it a long time. So they appear jacked by being lean, and having good strength and muscle for their weight. The movements they do alone is enough to give them that

Top Bottom