Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daisy Girl!!!

Daisy_Girl said:
Transplant. Moved here 3 years ago. I am originally from the East Coast - NC/VA/MD. :) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the West Coast. LV is cool - we rarely go to the Strip - other than nice dinners and shopping. But the option is there, which is very nice.

My Honey and I are thinking about where we would live after LV - we have considered Phoenix. Property is low there, plus weather is similar to here. I love heat, I love sunshine. I hate cold, hate snow and hate rain. BUT, we are still considering moving back to NC (I am from there, he is not). I would like my kids to grow up with actual seasons! lol

Heehee...ever see any foxy CSIs? :lmao: Honey, I'd commit a crime if the cat that came to check out the scene looked like Warick!!

You guys could move to Georgia if you like seasonal weather but hate cold and snow. I've lived here 15 years and havent seen any snow on the ground since I think 1993. And there really isnt a winter either, it never stays consistently cold. It'll get cold for a week or so (mornings in the upper 20's to low 30' s) then get mild again all the way through from Dec to March.

Daisy I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful.....I like the small close weddings.....having a big family all our weddings have been well HUGE.......

If you want seasons you could always move here to Canada......my kids LOVE all the snow we get....but it might be a bit cold for you here even in the summer LOL

Yea and you would freeze your hehind off here in the winter, winters here in Canada are brutal!!!! :worried: I try to take a vacation somewhere south every winter, so I can remember what heat feels like. lol

Summers are usually nice, except this last 1.

Miss24K where in Canada are you??

I'm in Ottawa.....it's freezing here in the winter, but the canal is the best part of winter....

This summer sucked...........I can't believe our summer was more of a fall weather

Congradulations! All these weddings...must be something in the water!

We just had our wedding last weekend. It was our 20th anniversary but this time we did it in the church and we wrote our own vows. We only had about 40 people and I loved it being small and intimate. Reception was back at our house, catered. Everything went perfectly. I did have a maid of honor and my daughter was a Jr. bridesmaid/flower girl. We all wore dresses that we can wear again...I'm wearing mine again when I'm maid of honor at another friends wedding 3 weeks after mine. The night before the wedding we had some friends over and it was wonderful. My maid of honor and I made our bouquets and drank martini's. LOL With the party being at home it was so relaxed, then as family left, more friends came over and the party got kinda wild with us all in the hot tub and dancing on the patio. Friends slept over and the next morning we woke up in the middle of a hurricane so the reception turned into a hurricane party and they stayed that night too! LOL My sister and her g/f and another friend couldn't get a flight back out of FL so they were stuck here longer which was excellent, that just meant one more night to cellebrate! So, long story short, our wedding party went from Friday night until Tuesday morning. LOL The day after the wedding, during the hurricane, we lost power, so we heated up the left over food on the grill in foil pans while we continued to empty the bar. The night of the wedding the guys had gone through a bottle of Patrone tequilla quickly, so my friend and I took a ride to the liquor store and while we were in the parking lot a woman called out to us and she said her little boys wanted to know who the princess was...I was still in my wedding dress with the little tiny tiara on. I just beamed...kids are the best! I was going to go to the hairdresser the morning of the wedding but I slept in so I did my hair myself. It came out good enough, I practiced earlier in the week with a hairpiece to give me some extra length since my hair is still shorter than I'd like. I'll post pics when I get them back. Between the romantic ceremony and the awesome party, it was the best weekend I've ever had! It's been a week and I'm still grinning ear to ear! ;)

Oh...and girls, do not fret over anything! It all works out!

That sounds wonderful Puddles! I think it says a lot that the hurricane didn't ruin everything. What a tale! Congrats on your beautiful and adventurous day!

I had a makeup trial yesterday (I wanted to make sure that they wouldn't make me look like a hooker on my wedding day). Wow do they ever put a lot of makeup on for wedding pictures, but I felt beautiful. It was such a fun day! I took yesterday off and made 7 wedding related appointments. This morning I had a cut/color followed by my final dress fitting and now I'm about done!

Top Bottom