Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daeo and Mache pics...

Holy crap! you guys both rock! Mrs. Daeo you look fantastic, awesome physique. And Mr Daeo..great quads.

I was going to get into all the yummy :p things these pics do for me...but this is the women's forum ;) But just make sure you know my thoughts are there <wink>

Miss Daeo looks great......her back and glutes look super. And your legs are impressive......nice to see a couple sharing a "hobby" like this....... :)

Does she compete?? Planning too???

good job both of you! at first i didnt realize there were guy pics there too, i just sat there looking at his legs thinking they were hers thinking how freaky big her quads were...lol

Do you guys make it a habit of running around in your skivvies??? LOL! LOOKS EXCELLENT! I wish I had a bf w/ quads like that! I wish I had quads like that!

Holy Shit!!!

Mrs. Daeo.....absolutely perfect!!!!!!! Same thoughts as Tv...lol...You look awesome!! good symetry, nice glutes, back...its ALL good.... Daeo is one lucky guy......:p

Daeo - you got a set of quads on you too, but your wife......:angel:

DAMN!

That is EXACTLY the look I want!!!!!!! That's it right there! Whew!! - if my ass looked like hers........... :devil:

Woohoo, one of elite's sexiest couples!!! You two are looking great, especially mrs (we saw more of her...) Really liked the symmetry and balance to her build...and she had the nice little fanny that I'm working for :)

Top Bottom