Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cytomel - t3

Penelope.May said:
What is the dosage for T3 - cytomel for women... i can only find it for men.. is 100 mcg/day way too much for women??

T-3 is used for contest prep. Are you doing a bb or figure competition?

no not right now... i haven't started taking the t3 yet i just wanted to double check on dosages.. i have tried clen by itself and saw no results... just thought i would try something new and i have read and heard good things about it

Penelope.May said:
no not right now... i haven't started taking the t3 yet i just wanted to double check on dosages.. i have tried clen by itself and saw no results... just thought i would try something new and i have read and heard good things about it

I'm going to bump for Shadow or Sassy69. These are the people here you need to get info from...

Need more info. Clen & t3 aren't the same thing by a long shot. Clen is a mild fat burner, just slightly more effective than your standard ECA stack. General feeling is that clen is over-rated and certainly isn't a miracle drug. Just like any supplement., it will only work as well as your diet & training are working. T3 will indiscriminately metabolize fat AND muscle (i.e. figure girls can sometimes desperately need more muscle and can't afford to lose what they have...).

I'd be looking to optimize your diet & training before trying throw in the chemicals. Would like to help but need more info re: your diet, training, duration of training experience (gives idea of muscle maturity), your current stats (height, wt, bodyfat%) and how long until your figure show.

And no 3 hrs of cardio & starving yourself won't help.

Sassy69 said:
Need more info. Clen & t3 aren't the same thing by a long shot. Clen is a mild fat burner, just slightly more effective than your standard ECA stack. General feeling is that clen is over-rated and certainly isn't a miracle drug. Just like any supplement., it will only work as well as your diet & training are working. T3 will indiscriminately metabolize fat AND muscle (i.e. figure girls can sometimes desperately need more muscle and can't afford to lose what they have...).

I'd be looking to optimize your diet & training before trying throw in the chemicals. Would like to help but need more info re: your diet, training, duration of training experience (gives idea of muscle maturity), your current stats (height, wt, bodyfat%) and how long until your figure show.

And no 3 hrs of cardio & starving yourself won't help.

this is why I asked how many week out she was. I would think that a figure competitor would already have some basi cknowledge or cardio/traiing/diet - so was suspicious.

Top Bottom