Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytomel (T3) for Amature Weight Loss?

Waking up in the middle of the night with a strong carbohydrate craving can sometimes be an indication of low brain serotonin levels. You can get that checked out by a doc :)

I used to grab a spoon full of Teddy All Natural Unsalted Peanut Butter. It fills you up and has all quality fats in eat which will release slowly and keep you from being hungry. Good fat of course helps you lose body fat.

Hi there,
I'm 23, 5'4" and 150... I've been taking 25mcg of cytomel for 8 weeks now, but I also have hypothyroidism. I had cytomel prescribed by my doctor, because I found that synthroid was not helping any of my symptoms of hyothyroidism... including being tired, no energy and overweight. I find that cytomel has helped with my energy levels and weight loss, but I'm waiting to get the results from my last blood test. I don't suggest screwing with your thyroid if you don't have any problems to begin with. I have found that eating 6 small meals, with tons of protein and greens, eliminating simple carbs and avoiding sugar where you can really helps. When you work out, try doing ten minutes of intense cardio to get your heart rate up, then do your weights, and then go back and hit the cardio again.... it's a good way to burn fat!
Good luck!

Top Bottom