Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling thermos and supps

~Enuf~

Ladies;
I've been reading that thermogenics are usually cycled. About how long do you all usually cycle them for? What supplements do you take in the "off" time?
I have been taking lipo 6 for awhile and usually give myself a day a week off of it. I'm wanting to maintain the energy (and maybe get more) :) and continue to aid the fat burning from my diet and exercise, so I'm wondering what you all suggest.
I see Alot about cardio breeze and sesamin and YES.. can anyone fill me in?
Thank you very much.

It is common to see thermos cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You can cyclke lipo 6 with cardio breeze sure, but not to sure about the effectiveness of lipo 6 since Ive never used it.

Sesapure & YES do not need to be cycled, cardio breeze (according to Mac & Ulter) or trex for that matter do not need to be cycled but the majority of us here prefer to cycle them, esp when it comes to getting that 'kickstart' you do when 1st taking the thermo.

With the trex & CB, those two in particular DO continue to be working on a cellular level although you may not 'feel' the energy after being on them for a long time.

People can cycle levorex (non stim thermo) + CB/TREX (stim thermo), they even cycle trex + CB... Ive seen others do CB + lipo 6, or just cycle (insert thermo here) + 2 weeks of nothing to give the receptors a break.
so 2 on 2 off I think is the generally accpeted time but it's up to you really.
I just take CB (one cap) in the am when I need energy. Not daily anymore so not cycling anything at this time.

Wow,
Thank you Bunny and Daisy girl!
I think I will try Cardio Breeze and a non stim thermo for a bit to give my receptors a break. I just worry about the break.. I don;t want to be dead tired with no energy. THAT would be bad..
Am I correct to think that receptors need a break from yohimbe?

~Enuf~ said:
Wow,
Thank you Bunny and Daisy girl!
I think I will try Cardio Breeze and a non stim thermo for a bit to give my receptors a break. I just worry about the break.. I don;t want to be dead tired with no energy. THAT would be bad..
Am I correct to think that receptors need a break from yohimbe?
If you mean YES, Im going with NO... 'those' receptors are what makes it work. Ideally you don't ever want to give them a break. Their whole function is to store fat. And that's what they'll do when you take a break.

Top Bottom