Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycles for women? What can they use without ending up looking like Nicole Bass?

ajc

Hello ladies...This is my first post on your board, so go easy on me.

In all my infinite wisdom <cough>, I don't know jackshit about what women can take and how it affects their bodies. My training partner's girl wants to lean out slightly and use some HGH. We all know that it doesn't work really well without using it with something else. He won't let her use T3, so we're wondering what AS she can use.
From what I know (not a whole lot) I'm thinking like 10mg winny per day, or 100mg primo per week or 10-20mg anavar per day. Again, just guessing here.

So, what do you all think? What dosages do you broettes use?

------------------
ajc.gif

Visit my website at http://profiles.elitefitness.com for up to date A.S. info.

-------------------------
Newbies: Don't bother emailing me for source checks. I don't do the mail order thing, so I am not the right guy to ask.

We need more info on the girl...how long has she been training, what is her diet like etc etc. Anavar is a good option with little to no sides, great for getting hard. Start out low and if no sides up the dosages to 10mgs a day etc. Winny is great, but some women have a terrible time with it as far as sides go...then some do not experience sides. Every woman is different so therefore will react different. For her first cycle I would suggest Anavar, if she is going to use AS. Has she tried an ECA stack, doing a little more cardio, dieting?????

I used primo in the last two months, I had great results. And the most important thing: NO INDESIRABLE SIDE EFFECT! I took 50mg every 3 days. I went to 116lbs to 120lbs, 12.5%BF to 11%BF.

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

As others might point out: AAS are not so good for leaning people out. Bodyfat seems to stay roughly as it is, though muscles firm up beneath etc. She could try one cc of primo for each of two weeks then skip a week. Repeat that for a few months. Get her to fool with the adrenergic receptors first (Yohimbine HCl is cheap...) before fooling with hGH. Consider liposuction if she can afford hGH? See, with AAS alone she will get firmer and stronger etc. but expect any subQ fat on top to pretty much stay put.

Top Bottom