Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle for woman

marcovi2

hello to all,
I would want to know if after to have made a steroid cycle without I use of testosterone for woman who conservative cycle and of restoration would have to make? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

these more important thanks

marcovi2 said:
hello to all,
I would want to know if after to have made a steroid cycle without I use of testosterone for woman who conservative cycle and of restoration would have to make? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hmm either im stupid or that does not make any sense?

marcovi2 said:
hello to all,

huh?

marcovi2 said:
hello to all,

I see that english is not your first language but I think you're asking if a woman needs to do post-cycle-therapy to restore her hormone balance after a steroid cycle.

The answer to that question is no, a woman can do a steroid cycle then just stop. No post-cycle therapy is needed.

By the way, there is a women's forum which would be a better place to ask such a question. If you can find someone there who speaks italian you'll be all set. ;-)

Yup that is what he is asking.

nydj66 said:
I see that english is not your first language but I think you're asking if a woman needs to do post-cycle-therapy to restore her hormone balance after a steroid cycle.

The answer to that question is no, a woman can do a steroid cycle then just stop. No post-cycle therapy is needed.

By the way, there is a women's forum which would be a better place to ask such a question. If you can find someone there who speaks italian you'll be all set. ;-)

we also have a woman from Mexico in the women's forum who would be glad to help translate, should you have any more questions.

Top Bottom