Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle support for us girls

CarolineMcCar

Very quick question here for you all: Does a female doing a cutting cycle with anavar only, need to do a full pct with arimidex,hcg,n2guard etc...like male body builders stacking 2 or more agents? I will be doing 8 weeks 5-10 mg a day for fat loss, my stats 22 years old, 5'7 tall , 70 kilos, thank you boys and girls for answers.

females produce testosterone via their ovaries, not the testes like males. the answer is a female should do a light pct just to prevent a roller coaster ride. something like n2guard while on and hcgenerate for pct will work great for you hon

Check out this video I made on women and steroids - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-steroids-women-46697.html

It'll answer a lot of your questions.

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

Drugs like HCG and clomid should not be used by females.

Anti-estrogen drugs like arimidex are not needed when using compounds that do not aromatize into estrogen like anavar, primo, winstrol etc.

While the boys gave you the answer to your question, I am more interested in why are you running anavar in the first place?

Did you know it will not make you lose fat? It will help to prevent muscle loss and maybe even pack on some muscle and become more vascular and stronger. There are better alternatives which are also non hormonal, such as cardarine, but if you really want to step into the steroid world, its your choice

Top Bottom