Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle suggestions of AAS use for female newbie

merchanlady

I'm a 22 years old female and my dream is to become a figure and fitness compeitor. For male new users the best cycle for bulking is always test and deca or test and dbol, so my question is which would be that first ideal cycle for woman for bulking? I have been working out hard for 8 months and my gains are not getting better ,basically I hit plateau , so I need a little advice on this guys, thanks.

SARMS are a great option for females because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS. Even if a female is using primarily anabolic steroids like anavar and primobolan, they still have androgenic properties. Most females won't notice any emasculating side effects after 1-2 cycles of anavar or primobolan but the emasculating side effects will slowly start to creep up on them and eventually become prevalent.

Check out this video I made where I explain what SARMS are, how SARMS work and talk about sample SARM cycle lay outs ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

You are working out for 8 months.

You are a female.

And you want to hop on steroids?

Are you serious? Even guys take much longer to consider doing gear as they have a lot of improvement to make. Anyways, wouldnt recommend you gear for any reason here.

Top Bottom