Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle pre-prep

figurechamp

I'm getting down to the last few weeks of eating relatively "normal" and clean before going into a contest prep at the end of the year. Researching now to get the prep diet and my gear use straight. Here's my cycle plan. I'd like your thoughts:

My last 12 week cycle of var ended in late august, been cleaning out since then. Gonna start another round of var, but only do an eight or ten week cycle. Gonna start at 5mg for first week and then go to 10, taking 5 mg twice a day. That will take me to close to the end of the year, when il start a contest diet in prep for a May show. After the var, I was thinking winny coz I think it helps to cut? I'm not sure how much/how long I should do the winny. Or if winny is even the best choice? Can't do clen-- makes me feel like crap. Thanks for your help!

You have been busy FC , love how you have everything planed out perfectly so your the right shape for contest... I envy you been able to get up there infront of people I think it's great .... Well done.

Sent from my iPhone

I'll throw out my thoughts....I am a winny fan for sure. It's one of those love it or hate it supps but I think it's great for prep, especially the end leading into the show. It is harsher and I definitely experience more sides on winny then something like var. It doesn't "cut" in the way you'd use clen as it's not a fat burner but it does really harden you up so you look more cut....dry and hard. I'd run it somewhere between 8-12 weeks. You could start at 5 mg just to see how you respond and then bump it up to 10.

Hope that helps a bit. :)

Top Bottom