Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle and pct females

jevelynie

Hey I am 5’5”, 33 years old
135 pounds
decent body fat, not sure exactly
interested in trying anavar oxandrolone for a first cycle for 6 weeks
thinking of going easy with 5mg first few weeks then going to 10mg to finish. What pct would you recommend here? Goals are to lose fat and gain some size and strength to keep up with my brother

You shouldnt go above 5mgs with anavar unless you're a pro bodybuilder lady. I suggest 2.5m-5mgs anavar tops with sarms like GW cardarine 10mgs and ostarine 12.5mgs with cardazol 2 caps preworkout.
No pct needed just keep going with cardazol and GW.

Hey I am 5’5”, 33 years old
135 pounds
decent body fat, not sure exactly
interested in trying anavar oxandrolone for a first cycle for 6 weeks
thinking of going easy with 5mg first few weeks then going to 10mg to finish. What pct would you recommend here? Goals are to lose fat and gain some size and strength to keep up with my brother

Brother if you are looking into Anavar then you should really listen to this podcast all about Anavar:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

I would run a bottle of N2Generate ES after your anavar cycle is over. A bottle will last one month at the recommended 5 tablets per day.

Top Bottom