Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle of Anavar

fitness4life

Well, I did a cycle of anavar for only 2 1/2 weeks. Had to stop because of wisdom teeth removal. Now I've been off for almost a week and I can't lift heavy so I was going to just stop this cycle and give my body a break. Now how many weeks should I stay off before I can start a new cycle?

Women don't need PCT. Var really takes at least 1.5 weeks to kick in. I kinda think you can just start up again right now. Frankly it will probably help your wisdom teeth heal too.

What does it mean you can't lift heavy right now? If there's some reason that you can't train to 100% then I'd suggest wait until you can - there shouldn't be a big deal as far as "time off" w/ a short cycle & low dose as you were doing. If the situation is that you can't train & diet to full capacity then I'd probably wait until you can, perhaps the healing value of var can be utilized at that point for the wisdom teeth - i.e. I'd put the quality of your lifting & dieting as priority above using var to heal.

Sassy69 said:
Women don't need PCT. Var really takes at least 1.5 weeks to kick in. I kinda think you can just start up again right now. Frankly it will probably help your wisdom teeth heal too.

What does it mean you can't lift heavy right now? If there's some reason that you can't train to 100% then I'd suggest wait until you can - there shouldn't be a big deal as far as "time off" w/ a short cycle & low dose as you were doing. If the situation is that you can't train & diet to full capacity then I'd probably wait until you can, perhaps the healing value of var can be utilized at that point for the wisdom teeth - i.e. I'd put the quality of your lifting & dieting as priority above using var to heal.

What she said.

Sassy69 said:

If I train heavy, i'll bleed. Yesterday I did a mini jump, and I mean just a small jump, and I started bleeding...I dont' even think I could lift light. Really sucks. Now I thought that Anavar would cut my healing in half??? I made a post on a few forums on this and that's what I was told...thought that was odd. But hey, if it will help healing, i'll start back now!!! :)

Sassy69 said:
Um... you bleed when you lift heavy? Can you explain please....

OK, maybe you didn't read my post correctly....I just got my wisdom teeth removed on Friday, this past friday, so yes, I will definitely bleed if I lift heavy. I have stitches now. I assume you have never had yours removed?

Top Bottom