Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting sugar

panellove4

Looking for some ideas and methods when the people around me (at home) aren't on the same page. Sweets seem to be the only snacks at the house. Which brings me to part 2. I keep planning and organizing early morning workouts so my day is off to a good start, but again the household seems to be against me. Well in this case the neighborhood, not the nicest place yet I need to go running as a part of my fitness plan (the legs are not to be skipped.) Any tips or ideas? This is my plateau.

Willpower. You can't control others around you anywhere in life. My workplace stocks tons of junk food, chocolates, etc and it sits right in eyesight all day. You just need to be stronger.

At home, I always add a fruit basket on my table between meals. I try to have a competitive design and presentation.

Also, I don't have any problem with brown sugar and oat.

Moreover, they don't eat everything or the same meal, I need two hours between each meal and one to wash my kitchen although this is not compatible with a normal working schedule. I don’t really care about what I should do and spend time on other priorities. These frozen commercial meals use a lot of sugar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

refined sugar is enemy #1. refined and processed foods are enemy #1B.

make a deal that the junk is put in one area of the fridge and you get your area for your stuff

also when it comes to willpower it isn't difficult once you just stop consuming it. trust me i used to be a big candy and chocolate person for a couple years. come to my place and you could find kitkats, pb cups, hershey's, string candy, all that shit. now? i find all that stuff disgusting, i think i would throw up if i even got close to it. how did i change? simple, i cut it out of my diet and after a few weeks the cravings were gone. i now crave healthy things because that is what my body got used to. that is why cheap meals and cheat days are bad ideas. that is like someone in AA drinking once a week, you will never cure your addiction to sugar that way!

Top Bottom