Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet 2 weeks out...???

Faizakafez said:
i think she meant she is going to vegas on vaction and she watned to show up lean and sexy

oh. in that case. try the cleanse diet. only 10 days & your get ripped!! (lean & sexy)

60 oz water per day (or 10 oz per glass)
12 tablespoons Organic Grade B Maple Syrup (or 2 tbsp. per glass)
12 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (or 2 tbsp. per glass)
a little over half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (or 1/10 tsp. per glass) or to taste

MsBeverlyHills said:
oh. in that case. try the cleanse diet. only 10 days & your get ripped!! lol

60 oz water per day (or 10 oz per glass)
12 tablespoons Organic Grade B Maple Syrup (or 2 tbsp. per glass)
12 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (or 2 tbsp. per glass)
a little over half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (or 1/10 tsp. per glass) or to taste

:worried: Really? lol I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic
I just want to cut out certain foods that would hold water. Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to stick to that 'diet' above, even for a day! :)

it depends on your carb senstivity i mean with that diet goes on fit day *12oz of yam total for the day is only 76 grams of carbs plus 1/2 cup of oats (which is about 35) your at about hundred. If you want you could drop to 50 grams to keep.. So you could drop the yams (sweet potatoes from) from two meals and sub in efa's.

But personally at 120 5'7 you must be fairly lean at the moment.

are you doing cardio? i assume so.. if your session are 45min i would bump it to 1 hour in the am.

ummm what else to be honest i wouldnt do a pre contest diet i can show you what the last week looks like..

1600 cals is too high imo.

Bunny cut down on 10x her bodyweight - as did TSO

Faizakafez said:
1600 was for individiual at at 155-160

Yep..exactly - 10x per pound.

The "cleanse diet" - its really great at knocking of water retention - but that is about it

To the point of the cleanse diet - if you want drastic "weight loss" in 2 weeks you aren't really goign to be able to drop bodyfat so you need to focus on the water - but as MsB said - its specifically for short term, e.g. a photoshoot or something when the only time you have to work is crazy short.

Top Bottom