Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To crunch or not to crunch???

Diet diet diet for the abs

But I still do ab work to keep the metabolism humming on days I'm not training legs

I do abs every day after my routines. One day its crunches. Nothing crazy. Two sets to twenty. The next its hanging leg raises. Same stuff. The third day its the swedish ball. Two sets to failure. Since I have been doing them that way I have had abs no matter what I weighed in at. Obviously at 278 they sucked but you could see four. At 237 now I can see six to eight just standing their. At 225 they are peeled to high hell. I like finishing off my routine with light abs.

Show us the results ;p

You guys are the best. Thanks for the kind words. My feeling has always been to train them no matter if I am really lean or not. That way they are already there when I do lean out.
I only do what I listed earlier in the thread. I never add weight. I am afraid of making my waist bigger.
My goal for this summer is to eat more complex carbs so I have more fullness while being lean. Time will tell.

Um.... well... i am going to ask that no one else post pics of their abs til i go get some (abs that is haha) lol i may never eat another dozen red velvet cupcakes again!

What would i do without you guys to motivate me?!?!? :D

Top Bottom